TOP or not to TOP, this is the question

Poll YES/NO  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

for both Shorty and phat, the following links to an Earl Article that present supply-demand in a context of Energy Intensity, which measures how much Earl is used per capita. and then, wonder of wonders, it mentions a time where supply-demand dynamics might push prices higher.

link:

http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/m.../2009/0415.html

in addition, the article/analysis argues that up to around $70, higher Earl Prices would be "Good" for the global economies.

anyway, this article makes a lot of sense, and No Shorty, they do not discuss that Magic Earl Production from super pressures inside the Earth.

anyway, "first Earl, then Gold," remains the jickiss idea of the mo-ment. Watch DXO all day, and get ready to dong the Key Miners...

ps K-Wave are there any Hawaiian jpgs?

jickiss!!!!!!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

well, Doc is right. The Voice of Sports in Philly was Kalas. He had the voice, and it did not ever weaken or waver. Kalas could Perform.

The voice is something that can not really be changed. Once fixed, it is fixed. It can be strengthened, trained a bit. But a great voice is a pure gift.

here is a link to another Great Philadelphia Voice. Many said Thee Voice of the Last Century. For whatever reason, they went after this guy, and cut his future off....

My condolences to da Philly Phans

Another great one getting up there...will be sad day when he goes...

Still remember this one like it was yesterday..

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&...a=N&tab=wv#

Seeing neggie D's on the 15 min charts.....I will use my mojo indicators to initiate shorts....maybe Moonday???

Congrats to Mr. Hanky on his very fine week of trading! :)

post-1110-1240000101_thumb.jpg

Time for some sleep my friend...

Thanks,but it was dumb luck I am sure :unsure: .Actually I have been timing my exits pretty good on the last few trades.If I had 1% of the talent of the rest of the board I would be kicking ass all the time.I need to be extra careful since I no longer have a job so I leave alot of profit on the table many times,I can't afford any big losses and don't like to give my profits back.....It really sucks I picked the bottom on JNK within 50 cents but did not hold it :angry: ( I am still mad about it!)

If I had some patience I would do alot better trading.The board has helped alot but I still need more confidence in my picks. (Like I used to have :ph34r: )

FWIW,I still can't sleep...Going on 5 days and I tried everything,Booze,xanax,ambien,and even sex (My hand is tired though :lol: )...nothing works and still wide awake!

"The bulls now outnumber the bears for the first time in twelve weeks"

"Over the past year, the bulls have outnumbered the bears for only three periods.

There were more bulls for eight weeks in a row from April 18 to June 6 [of last year], for one week [in mid August 2008] and for three weeks from January 2 to January 16 [of this year].

Each of those periods occurred near the peak of a bear market rally and they proved to be great times to sell."

Thanks,but it was dumb luck I am sure :unsure: .Actually I have been timing my exits pretty good on the last few trades.If I had 1% of the talent of the rest of the board I would be kicking ass all the time.I need to be extra careful since I no longer have a job so I leave alot of profit on the table many times,I can't afford any big losses and don't like to give my profits back.....It really sucks I picked the bottom on JNK within 50 cents but did not hold it :angry: ( I am still mad about it!)

If I had some patience I would do alot better trading.The board has helped alot but I still need more confidence in my picks. (Like I used to have :ph34r: )

FWIW,I still can't sleep...Going on 5 days and I tried everything,Booze,xanax,ambien,and even sex (My hand is tired though :lol: )...nothing works and still wide awake!

Try getting some exercise, Mr. Hanky. Focus on releasing your stress as you run, work out, or whatever you're doing. The body wants to be physcially tired-- not just mentally and emotionally tired-- in order to sleep well.

Why not use stops and just move them up as time goes on?

My condolences to da Philly Phans

Another great one getting up there...will be sad day when he goes...

Still remember this one like it was yesterday..

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&...a=N&tab=wv#

Hey kwave I was at that game. A great moment in baseball. Spent my whole childhood listening to Vin Sculley. There was never a need to watch a game on TV... just needed a radio and imagination. Hope he can keep going a few more years!

Wink Wink

"“Given the fundamental factors in place that should support the demand for housing, we believe the effect of the troubles in the subprime sector on the broader housing market will likely be limited,” Bernanke said."

May-07

Nudge Nudge

"“The damage from this turn in the credit cycle -- in terms of lost wealth, lost homes, and blemished credit histories -- is likely to be long-lasting.” "

April-09

Hanky,

You can try YOGA and do some exercise to get sleep. There is a breath pattern in yoga that would help get sleep. I used to have this problem in the past. I did two things, keep telling myself that every thing is excellent and practice yoga. It has been working for the last one year. Good luck

Archived