We're back

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really nothing to be excited about, NQM09 is sitting pretty much where it closed Tuesday (before it fell further on the Intel yearnings turd deployment). 1318 or so.

Mech was up today, posted that before the board puked.

Anyway, directional mech for tomorrow is Down into the Globex to Open (for ESM09, 842 and below is key). Directional is just the overnight to Open trade.

We have made a new low each day this week, tomorrow I am wagering we get some fresh screaming lows. Friday, tougher with C, GE, Op Ex Gaming and do they want a 3rd weekend with SOW over 8,000 sheeple-happy print? Who knows.

Love your calls Cassi - BUTT I'm long now! Get with the program dude... ;) No seriously I'm hoping for a morning gap up so I can take profits and stand aside....but my momentum indicators are still pointing up.. :)

THE FOG THE FOG

I think that now goldmember have got away their $5 billion share offer, there is no need to keep pumping and they can let the market fall.

lets not forget that while the mirage economy of uber leverage was being pumped up after 2003 it was masking the decline of the real economy - 1.5 million manufacturing jobs were lost in America over the past 5 years.

These jobs need to come back soon because the jobs based on borrowing and buying are definately NOT coming back soon.

A new day has dawned for the american economy - but its a very cold morning and its full of fall street fog.

Archived