Independence Day

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another weird one from Reuters enigmatically titled

"Australian Stocks Seen"

Excerpts...

"SYDNEY, July 4 (Reuters) - Australian stocks are expected to xx on Friday after Wall Street xx in a trading week shortened by the Independence Day long weekend."

"Signalling a stronger/weaker open, September share price index futures (YAPc1) closed up/down xx points at xx, representing a premium/discount to the underlying index."

"Overnight, the Aussie ...."

Concluding even more enigmatically with:

"newspapers ??"

Guess you just fill in what you want :grin:

On the other hand I think someone accidentally posted the template...

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/030703/holdmarkets...a_stocks_1.html

Probably not the best place to post this, but what the hey, things look like they're going our way (for now at least)...

Many tanks to Mousey for organizing yesterday's soiree. It was indeed a very pleasant evening with the good Doc holding forth over a glass of claret, while 'chine was reminiscing with bearbones about the good old days of the last couple of years. PileDriver was (well, I'll leave the metaphor about his moniker out for now - given that this is a family channel) pounding the table, blackbelt style, about surfing the wave (wait a sec, I'm mixing machine's words in here!) and not worrying about what the market should do.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that supercolonblow had shown up all the way from Columbus, OH - what a guy! And PDoody had trolled up I-95 from somewhere in MD (sorry PDoody - didn't catch all the details as the beers were getting to me).

The bar area was bookended by 2faas and bearbones and doc worked the middle. Rich was there, as was anotherone. I know I've missed a couple of guys other than BeerMarket.

I had to bug out early - surely the others will drag their butts in and relate what happened once things really started getting going...

Photos? Well I saw at least a couple of cameras, so they should be up presently.

Pay no attention to the jobs report.

Its a trap, as usual.

Buy all dips until we break down out of the channel.

Stock Trading will be the U.S. Economy's salvation. Note how NITE trading reported an explosion in trading activity. Stock is gapping up to new highs.

Jobs will not be necessary.

All you will need is a ticker tape and a computer to daytrade for a living.

What else do you expect in the Pro-Forma Economy?

Promise Ticket Trading will replace most of the lost jobs. We will continue to survive as the nation of financial speculation and consumption, while the "rest of the world" produces goods for our fancy.

Da Bears are shorting all over themselves this morning.

Per NYSE MarkeTrac at 8:45AM-

Buy as a % of Sell at 35%

Sell Short 67% of all Sell orders.

no surpirse as a reaction to the job report, but a big probelm if it goes on, cuase than bear get fiki fiki from bull.

the high p/c ratio is really a probelm for the downmove case :(

Archived