Nebulous navigation

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The higher we go,the lighter the volume...as usual.ES volume as low as the overnight session in the last hour......

Looks like perma bid Friday by the Bots, and as usual, started about an hour

after the market opened.

So much for ending the week below 13k. :angry2:

Good time to start enjoying the weekend....

Looks like perma bid Friday by the Bots, and as usual, started about an hour

after the market opened.

So much for ending the week below 13k. :angry2:

Good time to start enjoying the weekend....

My week started out complete shit,turned out to be a great week afterall.

I'll take it.... B)

new iPad appears thicker, heavier, runs a lot hotter burning too much power, takes forever to recharge, breaks easily if dropped, WiFi performance questionable

IMO a failed clunker of a product likely to face millions of returns and/or recalls and possible lawsuits if they meltdown with toxic emissions from burned components

lawsuits could bankrupt the corporation leaving a shell to be bought out possibly by RIMM for the Chinese slave labor manufacturing facilities while laying off all U.S. employees and shuttering the mall stores

multiple bagholder FAILS above 600 coincide with the fresh new bear market now underway in U.S. common stocks

I fondly reamcall DEC plunging from over 200 to under 120 in a week back in '87, similar AAPL chop-chop here would give us a 360 print, that would be nice for starters

in any event AAPL's cash is one big fat juicy target for lawyers, and they will get a lot of it one way or another

post-2457-133253209742_thumb.png

new iPad appears thicker, heavier, runs a lot hotter burning too much power, takes forever to recharge, breaks easily if dropped, WiFi performance questionable

IMO a failed clunker of a product likely to face millions of returns and/or recalls and possible lawsuits if they meltdown with toxic emissions from burned components

lawsuits could bankrupt the corporation leaving a shell to be bought out possibly by RIMM for the Chinese slave labor manufacturing facilities while laying off all U.S. employees and shuttering the mall stores

multiple bagholder FAILS above 600 coincide with the fresh new bear market now underway in U.S. common stocks

I fondly reamcall DEC plunging from over 200 to under 120 in a week back in '87, similar AAPL chop-chop here would give us a 360 print, that would be nice for starters

in any event AAPL's cash is one big fat juicy target for lawyers, and they will get a lot of it one way or another

I thought frying eggs on it after playing with it for a while was a nice feature?

DEC hired the QE2 and sailed it into waters off NYC if I remember correctly, the very week it hit 200...

Saw the new ipad today. Cant see what all the fuss is about FWIW.

Apple is a new religion

Archived