Monday 5/24/04

Shrubs- Coalition of the willing is a joke-the Brits and Aussies are fine, the Poles OK but then you have the Italians, the Romanians, the kazakhs, the Ukrainians-enuff said. Now when Shrub hands this off will France and Germany come in a big way -I doubt it. Canada has said we would send in the RCMP to train the Police and the RCMP being para-Military can do that with ease, we can't send troops cause we are committed for 7 years to that other Hell-Hole Afghanistan so where will the troops come from Africa, S/America- probably but they can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag-so then what??

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa! Futures are down and I can't get a chart at AM Market Call. Just a big blue question mark where the chart usually is. (I'll stroll over to AussieBear's page and see if she's got one there tonight.)

Plus when I tried to refresh this page the first time I got a "can't locate server for CapitalStool.com" message. Major problems on the Net tonight. Now I really am concerned about the internet trading in a "volatile" market.

Thank you Zen-Plunger you are right I would have put my foot thru my TV what that Jerk described is Vietnam and to a "T". He has 130-to 135 troops in iraq and says an Iraqui force of of 35,000 can defend iraq-that is Bull-Shit and arrogance of the highest degree.

Hey everybody, do you hear that? That is the sound of 35K rifles about to be thrown to the ground as the puppet army runs away from it's duty in the power vaccum we will leave in Iraq.

No, I am mistaken, that is the sound of 35K rifles being turned on themselves as various factions carve out what is left of Iraq as the U.S. turns tail and runs. In this end game the widows, elderly, and orphans always suffer the most. Who said freedom was free or easy? Iraq is where Somalia meets Viet Nam.

I find myself in San Diego on business this evening. I have spent the day on-site with a vendor just North of the Mira Mar Air Base. Fighters roar overhead around the clock. Many of the offices and cubicles feature the same picture of George W. and Laura Bush, he with his arm around her, them both dressed in white. It's as if an improbable percentage of this company's employees all donated to the RNC at the same time and received the same picture. To say that I am biting my tongue is an understatement.

Andy Rooney:

The guards who tortured prisoners are faced with a year in prison. Well, great. A year for destroying our reputation as decent people.

I don't want them in prison, anyway. We shouldn't have to feed them. Take away their right to call themselves American - that's what I?d do. You aren't one of us. Get out. We don't want you. Find yourself another country or a desert island somewhere. If the order came from someone higher up, take him with you.

<snipped>

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0524-12.htm

Plunger-

I caught Rooney's performance Sun- no big fan of his usual triviality segment, but

I had to fish my jaw out of coffee when he spoke- I take it as a sign of many cannon breaking loose below decks in the Merkin gut...

I listen to the AM news on NPR as I set up my trading screens, & everyday now it seems by 9:00 my head is about to explode from the insanity, the horror. The utterly senseless slaughter of the wedding party this weekend really ripped something loose for me. This is simply mass murder, nothing but.

But I am convinced the rot starts from the head of this fish. Let the grunts at the bottom go, offer them some intensive re-hab, de-programming, whatever; at the command level & above all the way to the top moron & the rest of his cult of death- march them out into the desert... /circumspect mode: let the vutlures clean up the mess

jus furious, I've freakin' had it

I went here to calm down-

In my gut, I knew it was a wedding.

But my gov't said it was foreign fighters.

So I'm thinking, maybe in the dark, the troops hit the wrong camp.

My mind sought one rationalization after another to enable me to

believe my gov't, my military, would not lie.

Like it was just a bunch of hillbilly kids "with no upbringing" that defiled

those human beings in that prison.

Like somehow Sadaam beat the UN sanctions and our flyovers and all the

inspectors yet he had WMD loaded and ready for imminant launch.

Like Osama and 19 terrorists who barely passed flight training, planned

and executed a masterful plan to stab the heart and soul of America via 911.

Like Flight 800, Ruby Ridge, Waco....

Like the Gulf War I Iraqis that we buried alive with combat earthmovers out

on the desert while they hid in their hastily dug bunkers, just because we could.

I don't jump to conclusions.

I am patient; so I wait.

I gather more evidence.

DAMMIT! It WAS a wedding!

One down and a few more to go.

But I must control my intense feelings of rage and my fear that the list of

unanswered questions will just keep on growing longer until its too late.

Today it is hard to be a caring, concerned American. It feels very lonely.

The alternative is to become a sociopath like the others so I can "fit in."

Time to review that list of survival goods.

Sherlock :cry:

[

But I am convinced the rot starts from the head of this fish. Let the grunts at the bottom go, offer them some intensive re-hab, de-programming, whatever; at the command level & above all the way to the top moron & the rest of his cult of death- march them out into the desert... /circumspect mode: let the vutlures clean up the mess

jus furious, I've freakin' had it

I went here to calm down-

Great blog,Wonmug.Tanks.

Archived