Jailbreak Coming M2M 12/30/09

...my whacky prediction is "strategic defaults" become as common as daily poops....what if everyone "just stopped payin ?"...

WTF are they gonna do ?

my whacky prediction is that all those empty jail cells they're whining about (every county here built new jails, and now there are lots of empty beds) will get filled up with the non-payers. Look at the bright side, there will be more government jobs for guards.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my whacky prediction is that all those empty jail cells they're whining about (every county here built new jails, and now there are lots of empty beds) will get filled up with the non-payers. Look at the bright side, there will be more government jobs for guards.

they can't arrest em if they don't know where the loans are at....I've read several articles, some with people who "can" pay, that are securing a rental and just saying the hell with it....100 or 200 k under water....nice salalry....screw the American dream....

If the banks dump all their trash at par in Fannie and Fredo's toxic waste dump backed by our tax dollars....they won't have enough people to arrest the peopleto throw em into jail cells.

Given what the the fed is doing backstopping the Zombies...I am serious...why pay ?

Tax Update Blog: 2009 Year-end Planning Archives

- Normally the "trade date" is the effective date for tax purposes, so you can sell a stock as late as December 31 this year and still deduct the loss on your 2009 1040.

- If you have a loss on a short sale, the tax law treats it as closing on the settlement date, not the trade date, so you can't wait to the last minute to close a short sale to get a deduction.

- Watch out for the wash sale rules. If you buy the same stock within the 30 days preceding or following the sale of a loss stock, your loss is disallowed. This is true even if you sell from a taxable account and buy in an IRA.

After turday's positive technical action in AAPL common,

I was forced to ream-evaluate my outlook.

Below is my latest revised anal ysis.....

That stock was pumped more than Tigers Mistresses this week....it was a crapvision infomerical today.....I have a Nokia with Verizon and it kicks ass....

On Lost money....Pissant Lesko and Eddie were mocking the one guy who put a sell on it yesterday.....I think it blows an O Ring in 2010....reminds me a lot of Dell when it was at its peak cult status....if they split...then warn or miss ..it will be like pushing a 2 ton boulder up Mt. Everest with the massive float.....

from a macro standpoint, they have companies doing exactly the same thing and tablets ain't new.....it ain't an "ideology" or "family"...it's a stinking phone and PC stuck with ratsheet T for another six months.....

I've seen em and played around with them..I don't get it....I'd rather feel the keys I'm hitting....

Archived