B$ The Bell, Tuezelday April 27

Why no 0300 jam last night????????

What are they up to?

Currencies. overseas markets, gold, silver, the bond, the futures,

and these boards are deathly quiet.

Calm before the storm?

It could be a calm before the storm, something like a sucker punch.

I've noticed, several times before, that when the forensics are flagrant and obvious, sometimes they'll hold back from the obvious end game for a while, and just at the moment I start relaxing and thinking it's over, then, with lightning speed, they come back and shank the shorts. Hopefully not this time.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning everybody!

Where was the 3:00 a.m. jam job? I was so expecting to wake up and see at least the remains of one. While I still have a bad feeling, it would be hilarious if this was it, they spent all they had with all the manipulation and bullhorning of the past week, all they got was a breakthrough that held two minutes, and it just goes down from here. That would be quite funny.

While the 3:00 a.m. jam is not quite a 100% certainty, the incessant job layoffs seem to have become so. :angry:

Just took a long signal on EUR/USD. While action is dangerously choppy (high whipsaw risk), it was a higher low, and my direction is consistent with the IT directional change per the latest Anals. Fill at 1.1889.

Last week when the DOW was up 177 intraday and closed 144up.....was the only morning last week with no 3am futures ramp !!

Last week when the DOW was up 177 intraday and closed 144up.....was the only morning last week with no 3am futures ramp !!

I'm very aware of that BDK, as I think we all are.

I also know that while the cretins leave all kinds of obvious forensic evidence of what they are up to, they are usually very sneaky and crafty about the exact timing. I know it's possible they may wait until everybody thinks it's going down before the end-game jam to break resistence.

over 1144 I am long the DOWPIG x3 again as this time it will hold imo.

REPOST

=====

I expect a maniac Wed, Thur and Friday, Mon[oops Memorial day], Tue, Wed, Thursday[midday] then down into May14-17th.

11K is possible, 10750-850 more likely. DA TOP [all bulls convinced, bears maximum dispondent]

61-78% 2nd wave Top round about May 21-24th. [ Google IPO, bulls double convinced, bears 101% dispondent]

Archived