IDS World Markets Fri 7th January 05

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Canada's potential move to restrict across border internet sales is BushCo's payback to Big Pharm. There was probably carcinogenic cigar smoke in the backroom where this deal was cut.

Damn pity. However, I am stunned that they never used the most logical means long ago...........a Canadian MD has to sign the prescription.

Big Pharma is a FORMIDABLE enemy..........which is why I am long their stox  :lol:

Meta: Small biotech co in NL seems to have done ok thelast 18 months.

I don't even know what line of work they're in.1100% increase but maybe that's not unusual in biotechs.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...ndpost&p=397287

Those Canadian Bastards--submitting to the Border Gestapo--

Now where am I going to get my Spongiogormed Ensypheletic Pharmaceutical grade powdered cocain soaked plywood?

One should read up on the Plague of Antibiotic induced mutated microbes;

so powerful are they that eventually we'll fall to our knees in gratitude for the great service medicine denying madmen are doing us

Half of the childeren in America are aquiring religous Asthma because the hygeinic fanaticism of their parents, divorcing their children from good honest dirt, are preventing them from aquiring whatever nature has to offer them in the form of immunity

I've visited homes where the tables were totally occupied with various "cure alls"---and knowing a posteriori about the medicinal contradictions that invariably happen when not having a Dr Bethoven at your bedside to orchestrate these nostrums-by-the-dozen----one wonders how close to death these pharmaceutical daredevils are--

Many of these carbo-laden beachballs are prize specimens for all-litgators, or should I say courtroom crocodiles whose first word in open court begins with: Your Dishonor and Jury Please witness the horror of overmedication brought upon my client Mr Beachball--the suppurating pustules,the rectal fistulas:Are they not worth a Cool Million

Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: BD You spitefilled envenomed sob-what have you got against Modern Medicine??? And how come you know all this medical Crap

=====Because as a kid I saw movies with heroes like Dr Semmelweiss who if he

were really dead would roll over in his grave

Archived