Baghdad Riverboating

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'll join HypTig in his sterling efforts at cheering everyone up for the holidays (where applicable) :P

Definitive chart for de year (below). Bears really, REALLY, need a lower monthly close for December. Also, note that the higher it goes, or hangs out near highs, the more support it is building beneath as the lower trendlines play 'catch up'...

Success!

gruff

P.S. I adjusted size of this text to match my new smaller head B)

post-7-1070250699.jpg

From the LA Times --

"WASHINGTON ? Higher-priced houses nationwide will be a little less costly to finance next year."

"Effective Jan. 1, the so-called conforming loan limit will rise to $333,700. Also on that date, the ceiling on government-insured mortgages will rise to about $290,300 in Los Angeles and other high-cost areas and $160,200 in most other places."

Link -- <a href="http://www.latimes.com/business/la-re-yrmort30nov30,1,6462792.story?coll=la-headlines-business">New year to be marked by higher loan limits</a>

Think I'll join HypTig in his sterling efforts at cheering everyone up for the holidays (where applicable) :P

Definitive chart for de year (below). Bears really, REALLY, need a lower monthly close for December. Also, note that the higher it goes, or hangs out near highs, the more support it is building beneath as the lower trendlines play 'catch up'...

Success!

gruff

P.S. I adjusted size of this text to match my new smaller head B)

That in a nutshell is close to what I wrote in the Weak End Long Term Outlook. It needs to happen soon.

Or else.

Know this .. No body called a rally this long in duration.

When it ends no body will believe it is over.

Being long s-p futures is playing with Fire Imo

All the jamming and matrix oppts can and will end in a split second Imo

Fear and Greed will rule indeed.............

Gotta hand it to the Bearman.

Unrelenting, unwavering commitment to the Bear case.

He's never flinched. Not once.

Even Soup thinks he eats nails for breakfast.

Archived