For Your Early Friday Morning Meditation

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy

Pile,

I'm starting to agree with you here. Trouble is in my trading account, like a lot of others, I'm flat, and looking to go short. Can't figure out where to enter here.

WITH MY LUCK, we'll get a whopsaw to the upside the day after I go in.

Sitting on my hands HEAVY-FOOTED in the minors from the July lows...So I'm feeling no pain, but would like to start DCA into my shorts? Hell, I just don't know, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

The CoinGuy

CoinG

That's why I've been playing BEARX since Dec 4 for now. Let's see what happens when the vacation is over ~ Jan 6th. :lol:

Something's got to give by then and its got to be down.

Once we get into a real strong [down] trend (ADX(14) wakes up) then I'll gradually transistion buck$ from BEARX to indi shorts but at least I'm not missing the first bowel movement by being in BEARX :grin:

Also, I'm building my "fecal roster" for the anticipated second bowel movement using VectorVest and OmniTrader.

The Mummers will strut on New Years. That's when we strut too.

That was a brainfart in the intraday outlook. It should have said "highs", not lows. The cycle map was correct.

Sorry for the confusion.

As I said, the cycle map was as intended. The words were bass ackwards. Here is the corrected version with the word "highs" substituted for "lows." The high was shown on the cyle map at 11 AM.

Often when a cycle low occurs late, there's a retest or lower low soon after the open. The downside cmap was 886 for the low, and perhaps we'll see that in the first half hour Friday. A 5 and 8 day cycle low coming up possibly Friday or Monday has a cmap of 878 or so. Look for the 5 hour and 1 day cycle highs around 11 AM to noon, Friday. The up phase is not expected to amount to much, with the 5 and 8 day cycles still heading lower. The expected cycle map is below. ?

The actual was worse than expected. The 5 day cycle cmap still looks valid, but temporary. Lower low Monday or Tuesday.

The bullishness reflected in the TRINQ continues to astound.  It's been taking steady buying pressure just to stem the decline.  Imagine if the TRINQ makes it above 3 given the absence of buyers.  Very low volume too-  pure-ed destruction of wealth.  Vaporization.

I can't wait until the stilts are kicked out from underneath this ...

POS

It's gonna come down like a California mudslide!!!

NAZ at 50 MA. Pop or Drop?

Looks like Drop.

Oh well, I guess it was wishful thinking. I guess I'll just have to find excitement elswhere today. Must find some more wet paint to look at.

Archived