B4 The Bell Turdsday April 1,2004

Guest yobob1

Think about it this way. Imagine a laser beam followed by another causing a vacum in space. That is followed by an electric impulse which can Kill you! or your plane or your launched missle!

That's pretty wild! Wouldn't it be clever if the whole thing were a scheme created by our government to present the appearance to our enemies that we had developed this new super weapon...with all of the benefits of the SDI Star Wars initiative in combination with a Taser-like terresterial component..yet without all of the expense of having to implement the Star Wars system? Would that be clever?

In addition, The Ruskies are ahead of us already. This will help to balance out things.

Believe it or not.

Good on ya for this trade, TE...I hope it turns out to be the next TASR for you.

Tanks Plunger. :)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any Gann experts have an opinion on April 5th?

April 5, 2004 is important on the spiral calender with a direct relationship to September 21, 2001.

April 5, 2004 is 64 weeks (square root number) from the high on Jan 13, 2003

April 5, 2004 is 360 degrees from the July 20, 1998 high on the square of nine calender

April 5, 2004 is directly related to the September 21, 2001 low on the lunar calender.

And finally April 5, 2004 is the day after my Dim Sum chinese meal :grin: which I look forward to every week..

Global Television in Canada is reporting on its National newscast that a speech has been leaked to the news media in Washington, the speech was to have been given by Condi Rice on 911 its subject was Iraq and the threat they posed with their WMD to the world. Looks like Clarke just scored a touchdown! ;)

Top Focus Before 9/11 Wasn't on Terrorism

By Robin Wright

Washington Post Staff Writer

Thursday, April 1, 2004; 4:40 PM

On Sept. 11, 2001, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice was scheduled to outline a Bush administration policy that would address "the threats and problems of today and the day after, not the world of yesterday" -- but the focus was largely on missile defense, not terrorism from Islamic radicals.

The speech provides telling insight into the administration's thinking on the very day that the United States suffered the most devastating attack since the 1941 bombing of Pearl Harbor. The address was designed to promote missile defense as the cornerstone of a new national security strategy, and contained no mention of al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden or Islamic extremist groups, according to former U.S. officials who have seen the text.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...7-2004Apr1.html

April 5, 2004 is important on the spiral calender with a direct relationship to September 21, 2001.

April 5, 2004 is 360 degrees from the July 20, 1998 high on the square of nine calender

April 5, 2004 is directly related to the September 21, 2001 low on the lunar calender.

And finally April 5, 2004 is the day after my Dim Sum chinese meal :grin: which I look forward to every week..

so monday could? be a significant high (or low :angry: )?

TE I think you have it wrong. You meant 4/20 didn't you?

stoned.gif

Rep. Tom Tancredo (Republican of Colorado) on CSPN now with an awesome rant about our broken borders and the labor arbitrage issue. Admits that the Dems have no political will to stop the inflow if cheap labor because they predominantly become democratic voters, and the Republicans have no reason to stem the flow as they preceive them to be a source of cheap labor, which is good for their constituents. Very sobering...Watch for a transcript of this.

In a reversal of foreign central bank intervention policies, the Fed reported today those marketable securities (US Treasuries) held in custody for foreign central banks by the Fed dropped. The balance amount as of 3/24 was $1,170,893,000, and on 3/31 it the balance was $1,164,658,000 ? a decrease of $6 billion and the most significant drop for many weeks.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/Current/

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/H41/Current/

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/M2

The following report on the Japanese monetary base does not include the $80 billion in new fiat money issued by the MOF. Therefore the true inflationary effect of Japanese monetary policies is understated.

Japan's monetary base expanded 11.9% in March from a year earlier for the 38th straight monthly rise, the Bank of Japan (BOJ) said Friday.

Kyodo News Service; Apr 02, 2004

The increase marked the 31st consecutive month of double-digit gain.

The average daily balance of the monetary base cash in circulation plus current-account deposits held at the central bank by financial institutions and Japan Post came to 108,123.8 billion yen for the reporting month, the BOJ said.

The balance of current-account deposits at the central bank grew 44.7% to 33,048.8 billion yen, following a 65.3% surge in February.

The monetary base has been growing rapidly since March 2001, when the BOJ adopted a policy of quantitative monetary easing by injecting ample liquidity into the banking system to try to fend off deflation.

US monetary base growth shows continued stinginess by the FED:

post-20-1080874097_thumb.jpg

so monday could? be a significant high (or low :angry: )?

TE I think you have it wrong. You meant 4/20 didn't you?

stoned.gif

Ah, number one son:

That is the mystery of Gann. When you can grasp the pebble from my hand....oh, sorry, wrong forum :blink:

Yeah, you're right. High or low, which is it? Could be anytime from tomorrow to Tuesday or thereabouts. If in fact it is significant in the first place?

If you are a hard core Gann follower, a Gann square from the low of October 10, 2002 completed yesterday March 31, 2004. Again, if significant might take 1-3 days to initiate change in trend.

The last Gann square from the high in March 2000 completed on March 16, 2003 ( 3 trading days from the low of March 2003)

TE, what happened to the USHG gardening products in this merger with Ionitron?

This merger reminds me of something that Carl Icahn would do.

Thanks,

Sherlock

Archived