You'll see something familiar here

. . . This stock market has no substance. Pro-forma earnings are now outpacing GAAP earnings by a full 60% according to Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein Research. Pro-forma earnings are a joke . . .

. . . To sum up a few of the extremes that we see today, I have extracted my ten favorite ALL TIME RECORDS from capitalstool.com. They are as follows . . .

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obvious why the fuc-u-tures are up. Krispy Kreme beat by a penny. The doughnut-fueled world economy has shifted into overdrive.

Krispy Kreme CEO Scott Livengood was on cacavision this morning. If KKD beats its targets for the whole year, he will change his name to Scott Livenlarge (in more ways than one).

The doughnut-fueled world economy has shifted into overdrive.

Krispy so epitomizes Al's "We may not need a manufacturing base in the U.S. any more". We can all slip down to the corner Kreme for a load of atheroschlerotic blubber-add and then trip off to our financial service mortgage brokering jobs. Ain't life in Al's productivity paradise great?

It's obvious why the fuc-u-tures are up. Krispy Kreme beat by a penny. The doughnut-fueled world economy has shifted into overdrive.

Krispy Kreme CEO Scott Livengood was on cacavision this morning. If KKD beats its targets for the whole year, he will change his name to Scott Livenlarge (in more ways than one).

KK is everywhere. Just returned from Charleston, SC and KK was in supermarkets, the airport, 7-11s. I expected to see a KK vending machine in the men's room.

In doing Atkins, the things I miss most are those Krispy Kreme hot glazed donuts. Used to make special pilgrimages to our local Krispy Kreme shrine in West Palm Beach, a half hour drive from Happy Acres, once or twice a month.

Of course, the payoff is that I cut my stratospheric triglycerides by 2/3. So I guess it's worth it. But life without Krispy Kreme is, well,...

it just ain't living.

Never short that stock. No doubt about it. The Krispys are a cult that will take over the world. You're gonna see those little white hats everywhere.

krispy_kreeme_morning.jpg

krispy_kreeme_hat_of_day.jpg

all_camp_krispy_kreme.jpg

Watch out for those little bastards. They are coming to GET YOU!

I thought he was reported killed early on in the war, with bombs. :unsure:

Now you mention it........

this market is wiping out my memory cells.....a coping strategy in view of my trading the last few months :unsure: :blink: :shocked

Guest yobob1

Final distribution day. Get your red hot stocks before they're all gone! P.S. we've got some great deals on treasuries too! Remember send before midnight so you don't forget. :lol: Pop and drop.

Archived