Old Faithful

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spent a lot of time deleting posts today. Once thing I don't want is criticism of, or attacks on the expressions of other stoolies. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone is free to express themselves in a creative way.

No one is right all the time. Give people a break. If you don't like the way they express themselves, skip their posts. Easy!

There's one sheriff and a couple of deputies around here. Leave the policing to them. :wink2:

Later.

Why that heavy hand? After all let stoolies vent some frustration is part of forums' purpose. Who wants to post to some places where no one is going to read? This site is losing indenpent voices, which is not good in my opinion. Anyway, it's your site, I'll shut up if you don't like it.

momentum tells me there is more coming like today....

ESXM3X-XE-MiniXSXPX500X15XMinute.gif

Agreed. I posted a R/T cover yesterday. Quite a bit for me and some others. I even posted a private *hint-hint* hokey TRIN chart. Look, a monumental cover occured 3/12 @1330. Allocation shift, Soros/Ichan/Saudis? cover, PPT, a vast PIT conspiracy. Whatever. I implicitly warned everyone the day before, not soon thereafter, on M2M and again today. Whattayagonnado? From my perspective, best trading net this year. Insanely good 28 hours. The 2nd best was a cover go long after the Staten Is. barge flop. The best since similar circumstances 8/23 and again 10/7...............

Frankly, I'm more probably pessimistic/realistic than Hypertiger. I believe this is the last C for modern civilization. ENJOY. I went short in 2000 after flying home 1st class after spending a week going to a NFL game, dining at '21', shopping on the co. Plat. AMEX and generally f'ing off at Internet World while staying in a Suite at the 'W' . My 2 years 'deal making experience in SV and a long buzzzzy conversation in the plane ride home with Founder/Publisher of the now extinct Industry Standard convinced me to sell short - hard. Ultimately, my 147K in .30 in co. options expired worthless. But, I still hold that originally modest short position stop-less from 10/00 tax-free for my daughters. But, otherwise I trade and (now) advise others for a living. If the play/players moves/move the other way with a big Rook takes Queen --- I don't argue. This was choreograhed and well-telegraphed. Remarkably, many still didn't see it...

Nice call O

Spec. Forces are on-the-move in Pak and S. and N. Iraq.

OTB...Pass-a-Grille

Archived