IDS World Markets Thurs 28th January 10

Thanks. I thought the tunnel only worked on fx pairs, but your work suggests it looks good on indices also.

Is that IT finance charts you use? I get them via City Index, but not always reliable

I use the tunnel for everything. Just have to adjust timeframe here and there and it fits. Of course on big data days (NFP, GDP...) ALL MA's systems get wingohockingmoyamensinged up. So even for me it is a good system, one cant trade it mechanically.

Yes thats IT Finance. Well, there are better charts out there, but MUCH more expansive. And: When you have three different chart providers there are three different data feeds, know what i mean? I think e-signal is one of the best chart providers, but sooo expansive. :(

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

All Set For Rally- Professional Edition

January 28, 2010 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data strengthened across all 9 measures, as the market probably began at least a 4 week cycle up phase. But there are caveats. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Latest Story

Precious Metals Update 1/28/10 – Professional Edition

January 28, 2010 By Lee Adler Today’s gold stock screens and data, along with cycle conditions and projections for gold and HUI index, and Chart of the Day picks for swing trades. Indispensable daily information for gold and precious metals stocks traders. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers).Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Question for Madness if I may....

I think you mentioned that you expect a big move in Gold. What's the reasoning behind such? Pure pattern based or something else?

TIA as always.

If you study all the gold tops since 2001, gold has a tendency to bounce back to the 50 dma.

When i made that comment yesterday, the 50 dma was at 1133 which is 50 points from 1085.

If upside target is 1133 and stop is pretty clear at 1075, it was a good risk to reward trade.

post-1444-1264688887_thumb.jpg

Archived