Year end shocker!.....Bears come to play

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

something to thimk about as 2009 sinks into the sunset....

She actually gave $100,000,000 to Poetry Magazine.

now,

sad to say

gone.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Eli-Lilly-Co...060481.html?x=0

At Poetry Mag, they hated the verse

That I mailed to them, they stayed Adverse.

But I was not Mad, when I got their Bill

I simply Mailed they One Hundred Mil

there is a deep lesson here, but your jickiss refused to say more.

a super Gold Rally and doolar Dive of great Surprise....

I thimk gold can go up even if dollar don't go down against other faux terlet paper.

Gold is good.

Gold is poopular now.

Gold is in a healthy bull market.

Gold is underowned as a percentage in aSSet-allocated accounts.

Dollar, yen, euro, and other print-as-much-as-you-want-for-your-friends-in-the-dark-and-never-get-audited aSSwipe paper can run a parallel race to worthlessness, obsolescence, irrelevance and shame.

Gold can go up vs. them all, reamgardless of which buttpaper falls the faSStest vs. all that is real, good, right and true.

It's all absolutely relative, mostly.

holy crapoly :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

jus got done talkin' big SoCal RE player eCONomy permabull even durin crapbox fraudpump Liar Loan collapse laSSt couple years

suddenly he gone over edge

talkin' about "stockpiling foodstuffs and water" and wearing old shoes, recycling, not buying anything, hunkering down and awaiting riots....thinks things are about to get much worse

he correctly called and played the RE bubble and lightened up during it, I know he's still in good shape

yet he's consumed by fear of imminent disaSSter

I ignore most folk including myself butt this guy's opinion I do reamspect

couldn't get it out of him exactly what he sees that's about to change

he just kept warning me

FUD I guess

personally I think it's all good, we just have to borrow more and consume more plastic car cupholders, porcelain figurines, poisoned dogfood, lead-painted toys, toxic cosmetics and other quality sweatshop products ta keep are economy boomin here (and keep them nice folk over there out them voluntary <_< organ donar bucket shops)

plus we can all vote to tax are neighbors more, and are neighbors can vote to tax us more, so we can all git rich that way by screwin each other

gov't will take care everything, they lookin' out fer us....they right behind us :ninja:

um... if he's so concerned about hunkering down, he'd do better to go buy a bunch o' new shoes and clothes and that stuff, while China is still sendin' 'em to us. He can trade 'em to his neighbors for food, bullets, and such like, when the time comes.

I went to the Big Lots to see if they had a nice whistlin' teakettle. Of course it was Chinese junk, so I'll have to go to a real store to get one. But it was surprising how many people were getting their holiday chips and such there. Most of the boxes and bags looked like they hadn't gotten too wet when the store that originally carried that stuff got flooded, or the fire hoses sprayed out the fire, or whatever it was that caused that stuff to end up at Big Lots.

:huh:

Trader Joe's 2010 New Year Resolution

Thou shall never buy another commodity based ETF ever again

I will be getting back into Nasty Gas.... but not via this poorly constructed POS ETF

big.chart?symb=ung&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=2676708&style=320&time=9&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=1255&mocktick=1&rand=4325

The following seem to be far better alternatives....

big.chart?symb=fcg&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=2707172&style=320&time=9&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=1699&mocktick=1&rand=63

big.chart?symb=fsngx&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=10648&style=320&time=9&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=3097&mocktick=1&rand=4825

...for tracking this

PublicCharts.aspx?metal=ng%20nymex&type=C&weight=&days=24&size=&bg=EDF2F8

And FCG is optionable....which means I can do buy/writes and put sales....so FCG it is...

TrimTabs Asks: Who Is Responsible For The Non-Stop Market Rally Since March; Gives Some Suggestions

Submitted by TrimTabs' Charles Biderman Are Federal Reserve and U.S. Government Rigging Stock Market? We Have No Evidence They Are, but They Could Be. We Do Not Know Source of Money That Pushed Market Cap Up $6+ Trillion since Mid-March

http://www.businessinsider.com/trimtabs-as...estions-2009-12

Moran.

I heard at work from one top manager that today all trades made after 3 pm will be booked next year. I was not able to ask for more details.

This is why it crashed after 3.

He was making a joke, Rox. Now if he said it before 3 PM, now that would be something.

Archived