World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quavering queries

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just took part in the Eagles victory parade. Pure joy. Millions of people. Wonderful. Once in a lifetime. 

As for the market, I have seen this before, I saw it coming, and I think we will see it often in the days, weeks, and months ahead. It gives me personal and professional satisfaction for doing my job right. I am deeply grateful that at my age, after working so hard at trying to get the facts out for so long, I have been given the opportunity to reach hundreds of thousands of readers. I take the responsibility that goes with that privilege seriously. 

This market gives me no joy. People will get hurt. I believe that there will be growing social and political chaos. I'm very concerned. 

I have been on this site for a long time. Seen the frustration, pain, and loss from many on this board. Lee, my hat is off to you. You were steadfast  and sincere through this entire 9 year ramp. I have seen many lose their scruples and pile head first into the many schemes over the last few years. I have had to swallow my pride, while watching everyone seem to make big percentage gains without effort. I think its time for the hard assets to take center stage. Congrats on the eagles and your hard work!!!

I have been on this site for a long time. Seen the frustration, pain, and loss from many on this board. Lee, my hat is off to you. You were steadfast  and sincere through this entire 9 year ramp. I have seen many lose their scruples and pile head first into the many schemes over the last few years. I have had to swallow my pride, while watching everyone seem to make big percentage gains without effort. I think its time for the hard assets to take center stage. Congrats on the eagles and your hard work!!!

I concur thanks Doc a few of us really appreciate your analysis which is what it is, spot on....not bad for an Eagles fan :)......

Archived