like I knew that I would now

:lol:

The FakeBreakoutShortShakeouts sucked in all the girliebulls

PAYBACK TIME!

bullz frozen in headlights

roadkill

563151[/snapback]

You sound like that GEICO commercial. :lol: :lol:

Stock future are pointing down. Today would be a perfect time for stocks to reverse if 'Da Boyz are planning their games. That said, international markets redness may make this tough.

This could be just the 10 and 20 day cycle lows coming in here. I would not be aggressive on the short side until trend lines are busted and retested.

They trained me to miss the up and the down.

563148[/snapback]

Well, your caution is certainly how bears have been conditioned over the last 5 years. But I would point out a couple items hat have caught my eye as different -- first, the financials have been trading like crap over the past week or so; and, second, China was down 9%, the largest daily decline in 10 years.

This could be just the 10 and 20 day cycle lows coming in here. I would not be aggressive on the short side until trend lines are busted and retested.

They trained me to miss the up and the down.

563148[/snapback]

Well, your caution is certainly how bears have been conditioned over the last 5 years. But I would point out a couple items hat have caught my eye as different -- first, the financials have been trading like crap over the past week or so; and, second, China was down 9%, the largest daily decline in 10 years.

563168[/snapback]

On the second thing, it seems China A-Shares represent a total of 1 Trillion USD or so, that's not much. But the PEI thing sure is freaky.

Archived