The Interconnected Web Of All Life

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I can't handle is the fact that the eminent Asshole, Larry Kurdlow was right and I was wrong.

Kudlow is the proverbial broken clock that is right twice a day.

As for being wrong, join the company of Templeton, Buffet, Soros and a few others. They are not usually wrong for long.

Guest bullseatshitndie

i will be using the next two weeks to get 100% short for the december/january massacre. it's all lining up. almost all bears have jumped ship. everyone feels "comfortable" being long.

MGS: THe mkt can do whatever, 2600, 4000 pick a number. But to think the economy can grow after the biggest bout of mal investment in the history of man is downright foolish. The liquidations must take place; sure as day follows night. THere is no new economic order, just more of the same cylcles of boom and bust, which btw, are further out of whack due to a bunch of cnetral planning statist morons.

MGS: THe mkt can do whatever, 2600, 4000 pick a number. But to think the economy can grow after the biggest bout of mal investment in the history of man is downright foolish. The liquidations must take place; sure as day follows night. THere is no new economic order, just more of the same cylcles of boom and bust, which btw, are further out of whack due to a bunch of cnetral planning statist morons.

I'm skeptical of the calls, but he's been right. Fade him at your own risk.

PS- IVAN was his pick when it was below $1.

SG has been forecasting nas 2600 in 2004- looks like we get there sooner. All that production capacity will be fully utilized and companies will have to invest in new equipment to fulfill the flood of new spending. Of course, the ATM machine currently known as "your house" will lose it's effectiveness as rates go thru the roof, but the millions of jobs created will offset that minor caveat. :D

IMO-

Im watching the industries like a hawk and know TONS of people in the 55 area that would retire "out of the blue" if naz goes to 2600.......thats what I believe and where my money is at as listed below.....

Im a bear at heart but anyone dissin me for going long and making a killing off this piece of crap needs to get an evaluation.....my positions are listed below...Ill put shares and buy prices later.....

post-3-1068213547_thumb.gif

mgs: I am not saying the mkt can not hit those numbers, ti can whater the F it wants; all I am sayin is trying to rationalize thru a stronger economy is downright ludicrous. In the real world the economy stinks, and until the liquidations from the biggest bout of malinvestment take place we are, despite what the shills from washington or wall street say, stuck in the mud.

Archived