Lost And Found Department

I would believe they don't want to make it too easy for the bears to get on board. Wonder if they close it positive today, but high enough to keep the bears scared, and then gap down tomorrow. Trying to think how best they can screw the most people. That would trap the bulls and have the bears miss. Just like the did on the way up.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trin went to 0 on that run up lol

Are you serious? And yes, I see the LOL at the end of the post. Am not sure if you are joking or laughing at the prospect that they did move it to 0.00.

Where are u getting this data? That is incorrect. NYSE TRIN has been rising since the low around 10:02 AM this morning. It has leveled off in the 0.5 range for since around 11:08 AM. And NAZ TRIN has only seen a low of around 0.11.

I believe your data is incorrect.

SPX high 954.28 (neckline)

major reversal in Bradley timeframe with every indicator I know pegged to the ceiling at record levels. This has got to be it.

We know who takes the mkt up and down- via the vertical lines we see on intraday charts- during these days of big volatility and whopsaw(such as this morning)...

Who does that leave to put an end to all this and carry the mkt downward in the fashion that bears project, and, whoever they are, what will cause them to do it?

Or will we continue like this- where day and short term swing trades are the name of the game for both longs and shorts?

Unrelated to above, I still hold my short positions, with a little addition today.

http://www.bigtrends.com

Looking at the following chart of the Nasdaq Summation Index ($NASI at www.stockcharts.com), we see that the Nasdaq is approaching some of its highest levels seen in the Summation Index since the bear market began.

We closed Friday at +221.74, and we only saw readings over +200 back in May of 2001 and around the beginning of 2002. More important than the absolute level is the indication that we are overbought here in the Stochastics indicator, which will not be accurate to the day but will tell you a generally good time to get out of stocks. It is saying that we are very overbought here and that an exit of the market here appears prudent based on past overbought signals.

NASI123.jpg

Guest hemroid2

nyse trin @0 10 am/trinq at .11 @935 am

qcharts -I'M not sure what the deal was ,some whacky data i got in the counter trend la dongue 934 then lost almost all data so junped w/a measly point

SPX high 954.28 (neckline)

major reversal in Bradley timeframe with every indicator I know pegged to the ceiling at record levels.  This has got to be it.

We know who takes the mkt up and down- via the vertical lines we see on intraday charts- during these days of big volatility and whopsaw(such as this morning)...

Who does that leave to put an end to all this and carry the mkt downward in the fashion that bears project, and, whoever they are, what will cause them to do it?

Or will we continue like this- where day and short term swing trades are the name of the game for both longs and shorts?

Unrelated to above, I still hold my short positions, with a little addition today.

Maybe Bare's "Haywire Theory". :blink:

Europe and Japan don't know whether to crap or go blind at the moment. Everyone in the states thinks we are going straight up. None is concerned about major event risk.

As the ladies on Long Island say "go know".

Charmin, love that chart. VV proprietray timing indicators are also pegged like that too. I've never seen them fail at calling tops/bottoms so configured.

"Profit Taking" from this rally is going to be a mad rush to the exits for sure. Can't wait to see them stampeding all over themselves.

Its going to be a blood bath for sure.

Doc, thanks for enabling dynamic images! Now Greg will be able to post live dollar and gold charts again. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I was saying:

Yahoo Trin:

Uh-oh. Doesn't work. Now I get

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is:http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

Oh, drat. Let's try good ole HTML:

b?s=^sti.n

Gee, that works. How 'bout StockCharts?

Hmm, IMG tag still doesn't work. :( HTML?

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$trin,uu[h,a]dalannay[da][pf][iut]

HTML works. (Ha! The low of the day dropped to 0.106!)

Dollar chart. IMG tag still doesn't work. :( HTML works:

intraday.gif?s=NYBOT_DXY0&t=f&w=15&a=2&v=i

Doc, there still seems something that's not configured properly, so you might want to look into it. It doesn't bother me, as long as I can use plain ole' HTML to post live images.

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived