B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 19

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A "Herstatt risk" event could make this happen.? Some big failures that take down their creditors, that take down their creditors, etc., creating the pattern of "cascading cross-defaults."

It would be literal deflation; most of the money supply, consisting of credit balances would disappear in a matter of weeks, maybe less.

My guess is, that the wave of defaults has already begun under the surface..and will soon reveal itself as a massive Tidal Wave..

Then, at least for a while, cash, i.e., federal reserve notes and coins, is king?

I agree K-Wave I think it has started, I posted earlier today that foreign money was leaving this market-Billion $ chips coming off the table in the U.s and going home to Europe (source Ft) and Canada's inflow of foreign $'s 897 Million into our markets while Canadian investors took 1.1 Billion in chips off the U.S. Table.

K wave, There is bullish divergence on your post of 10:47 pm est.(60 min.spx) I do notice the crossovers however. :)

sub 1090 should take care of that..we need to drop pretty much from the getgo manana, or I will lighten up substantially..

With that statement, I agree 100% and bid you all a good night. May the farts be with us tomorrow.

A "Herstatt risk" event could make this happen.? Some big failures that take down their creditors, that take down their creditors, etc., creating the pattern of "cascading cross-defaults."

It would be literal deflation; most of the money supply, consisting of credit balances would disappear in a matter of weeks, maybe less.

My guess is, that the wave of defaults has already begun under the surface..and will soon reveal itself as a massive Tidal Wave..

Then, at least for a while, cash, i.e., federal reserve notes and coins, is king?

That's my thinkin' for at least the initial super deflation wave..

After that, who knows..

I could be dead wrong..should have a good idea within the next month or so..

Remember Hypertiger's last treatises:

Inflation is finite, temporary and constructed of lies.

Deflation in infinite, eternal and constructed of truth.

Pistol's extension of Hypertiger's treatises:

Inflation is man-made and at its apex, everything is expensive.

Deflation is natural and at its nadir, everything is free. (Birds do not pay for their food.)

Even though we are humans, we are still of a natural world, the Earth.

Therefore, if we try to venture too far away from Her into the realm of inflation, She will pull us back with whatever force is necessary and at a time of Her choosing.

So you can look at all the charts, figures and mental maps you want.

I got my ear to the dirty ground -- listening for that gentle sound.

Wal-Mart on the brink

While still not a certainty, the 165 retirees, single moms, students and other hourly workers at this store 2 1/2 hours north of Quebec City could soon become the first anywhere to extract what the world's largest private employer insists its 1.5-million ?associates? around the world neither want nor need ? a union contract. A government agency has certified the workers as a union and told the two sides to negotiate.

post-20-1098242065_thumb.gif

Archived