World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Spiked sherbet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

All Ords shot up 2.4% with most sectors having solid gains: Miners/Materials +3.1% were out in front followed by Financials +2.6%.  Gold dropped back to finish +0.8%.

A little more laid back in Asia: China +1.7%, Hong Kong and India +1.3% and Nikkei +2.4%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

China to Foreign Tech Firms: “Get Lost” http://wp.me/p2r1d8-Vqr

This article seems to indicate that washington/politicos have any say on this with their own mind. Multinationals call the shots.

In related news:

Could China Be Behind The Sony Attack?
The source said that the Chinese Army “monitors every company that has some interest in China.” And by “monitor” he means that for intelligence-gathering purposes, the military hacks nearly every foreign company that does business there.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/is-the-chinese-armys-cyber-squad-behind-the-sony-attack-1201325918/

Getting settled in at my other home here in Quebec. We're gonna stay longer this winter. Ugh. 

We decided to rent our home in Florida for the season and start the winter here with the family, then maybe do some traveling if all goes well. 

Meanwhile I have lots of reports to catch up on! 

LATEST POSTS

Do you guys remember good old beardrech, who had a stroke some years back, but had held forth so brilliantly here prior to that? Do you remember when he told us that his brother or brother in law had worked as a research conomist for one of the district Feds, and that if things went haywire, we couldn't have an extended bear market because the central banks would flood the world with endless liquidity?

This tweet reminded me of that. 

i'm sure you meant 2073

i'm afraid i don't recall beardrech's warning but it makes sense

also think part of the 853 point 2 day

was the banksters celebrating their big win over the sheeple

they got those congress critters to sign off on ignoring both dodd/frank and the volcker rule

i'm sure you meant 2073

i'm afraid i don't recall beardrech's warning but it makes sense

also think part of the 853 point 2 day

was the banksters celebrating their big win over the sheeple

they got those congress critters to sign off on ignoring both dodd/frank and the volcker rule

2073 indeed. 

Archived