B4 The Bell Fryday 10/15/04

DrStool

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plunger - re controlled media -- see my post in IDS about Rick Santelli's reporting on Crapvision.

Never has it been so clearly stated on the air ...

I heard him and definitely noticed that he was hoping not to feel the hot sting of a bullet while he was speaking. Amazing how a reporter can feel so absoultely threatened for simply "reporting." It does not take a rocket scientist to extrapolate this same fear across the financial media...and beyond - for those who fail to stick to the script.

Santelli is probably having an out-of-body experience as we speak.

The major Greespan Airball that I think destroys any credibility he may have with respect to commenting on oil was his contention that global demand for oil will decrease in the future. Perhaps he means AFTER IT'S ALL GONE!

The major Greespan Airball that I think destroys any credibility he may have with respect to commenting on oil was his contention that global demand for oil will decrease in the future. Perhaps he means AFTER IT'S ALL GONE!

Greenspan knows nothing about energy. That portion of his speech was ghostwritten for him.

He's as unqualified to talk about energy as lawyer-politicians are to talk about health care.

It's completely outside his expertise and competence.

Guest libertas
He's as unqualified to talk about energy as lawyer-politicians are to talk about health care.

It's completely outside his expertise and competence.

Well yes. Energy has nothing to do with tennis.

Archived