Dippers destroyed

I was almost a believer that the pigmen would try to spring back and hold above the 1091 closes today. I thought the bears might short cover more on a Mr. Widget Day 5 as the 8 day oscillator drifts back to the zero momentum zone. I now have an idea that if the 5 day crosses back down through a waning 8 day we could see two more days left in this cycle going lower. If the 5 & 8 day continue to drift above the zero momentum zone we could also be looking at some oscillator divergence with price. Price is crashing into the Nov. 9 gap with almost two times the volume.

1091 steel I-beam busted

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1264816995.png

post-326-1264816524_thumb.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A refresher on what to look for at big market turns....for the next time, if you missed this one...

If we do get hard down here today...the run for the 200-day may finally be on....and it may come faster than many believe possible...

If bears fail to negotiate this turn, then they are probably screwed....this looks like potentially very pivotal area

SMH down 2%...our leader is speaking....

If this turns out to be the exact top on SOX, wouldn't be the first time 900 has worked it's magic, eh?

Before

After...almost there....faster than many believed possible a few short weeks ago...

Archived