Bully 10k prop jam reversal

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of going to a one thread per day format. That would simplify things for newbies who think we just disappear for the rest of the day, depending on which forum they are reading.

I am also going to have to do a new design for better ad placement, and a few more bells and whizzers.

What say you? Is it time to go all modren? Hard to answer, I know. We're all so used to the Model T.

I'm thinking of going to a one thread per day format. That would simplify things for newbies who think we just disappear for the rest of the day, depending on which forum they are reading.

I am also going to have to do a new design for better ad placement, and a few more bells and whizzers.

What say you? Is it time to go all modren? Hard to answer, I know. We're all so used to the Model T.

Whatever you think is best......

:rolleyes:

How's 'bout "Change we can believe in"

Some people don't read IDS, and some don't read M2M.

Why not just post a link at the end of IDS every day, so people know to come over here?

and likewise post a link at end of M2M, to IDS.

I like not having to slog through the entire IDS or M2M if I've been away for a day or two or more

Doc, I have been lurking for almost two years and just signed-up for the full WSE. The insight and trading knowledge on this board is remarkable. I'm not a trader but work in corporate finance in the luxury retail sector and love the daily market commentary. Keep up the great work!

I think the one thread per day format would work well.

Best, cooper77

Thanks Coop!

Right, there are pros and cons. But posting a link at the end of the thread every day is a pain in the ass.

Maybe a good compromise would be to have two, two, two threads per day and keep them both on the one forum in one list. One for daytime in Mahwah, and one for daytime in Bora Bora, and one for daytime in Warsaw. That way each of the major world financial capitals would be featured.

Doc, I have been lurking for almost two years and just signed-up for the full WSE. The insight and trading knowledge on this board is remarkable. I'm not a trader but work in corporate finance in the luxury retail sector and love the daily market commentary. Keep up the great work!

I think the one thread per day format would work well.

Best, cooper77

It used to be said by The End to new posters, "Welcome to the best damned site on the Internet for people like us."

Alas, he's not around.

So, let's be clear: "You're a douche."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived