SKEW ETF…No, this is not a joke

“This will likely be similar to Credit Suisse’s “Fear Barometer” but will be readily available to those who don’t have access to Bloomberg. This should be a useful indicator, again with the interesting prospect of having a listed product to be able to trade “skew.” Big mistake! This portfolio should be called SPEW or HURL. SKEW is for sissy’s. Look at the cover below I could have done for Credit Swiss to attract investors. You want to attract attention? I’ll get some graphic hurls for these dopes. I bet this guy rides a Harley and drives a pick up truck. Frigging wimp can’t keep his lunch down on a plane. Given the fact that we have so many ETF’s coming to market now, I expect to see a Barclay’s ETF portfolio that allows you to trade the inverse correlation as to why llama’s spit in humans faces. I heard saliva is trading at an all time high. Why do they do that? Anyone know? They suck as animals and spit at us. What good are they. Screw the fur crap and oil. I feel like going to a Llama farm and firing a honker at one of these dick weeds [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived