Monthly Digger - July 2010

People like Nadler are bears because they're viewing the gold market as if it were still 1981-2000.

And a green hairy grinch of very little brain has a nose for rat droppings.

No one on this earth could possibly be that stupid and crave years of daily humilation.

This man is talking a book. It must be ugly.

Naked pool accounts?

Just a guess.

post-1744-12788597500224.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HGNSI at 9.2% the other day? Hmm. Wonder what today's 'heart-breaking' reversal did to the poor fragile pysche of these guys.

dharma: we differ short-term so I'm excited to see how this turns out. I humbly request GLD to make an attempt on 121 before breaking the recent low (all setting up for some hulkamania). You must be looking for a reversal in the broads that takes gold stocks down with it. I'll be disappointed if don't give just shy of 121 a good shot very short-term...once again I will be proven unworthy of your online company. :)

Let's see what unfolds. In studying the Nasdaq and oil parabolas there is variation of behavior we can have at this juncture....regardless, the setup is sweet.

-AgentSmith

Still sitting on 8% cash and waiting for my cycles to show the bottom is in or yet to come.

The South African mines are on a different cycle so there I am still in selling mode .

i raised cash yesterday. i am back @15%in cash which is max for me

i am looking for a low around the 10th of august and a top in oct.

however, my cycle work on the dow has the possibility for a low in august or/and oct.

it is possible the october low comes in august which is my preferred scenario.

so,there you have it.

agent- i have np of gld going to 121. my stuff which isnt always correct, is looking for this thing to head down

however, the full moon is the 26th which the last few moon cycles have produced a high,not a new high necessarily, but a high

dharma

Gold such a funny market. It's painted for a few days to look like an imminent collapse and then rockets up in less than a minute.

Nice move at 11:04'ish on gold...need follow through because many are caught on the sidelines.

Thanks for the post dharma!!

If we get gold $1240 / gld $121 attempt, it needs to be rocket like. I like the surprise move gold just did .. and we now need to get cooking short-term to leave people behind. Otherwise the scenario fizzles away. Look at a 10-day chart of GLD @ $119, where we are...clean break takes us to the foot of the gap @ $121, where I expect it to get stomped on. Again, no follow-thru here and I'm out (short-term stuff). I don't want no sideways crap. :) It needs an upward bias and not to mess w/ $119 for long...leave it in the dust.

was out of commission for two weeks cuz I moved. Damn phone/internet company took 6 days after I moved in to finally show up and get me connected and they bungled up my email accounts in the process somehow. Idiots!

back to biz...i was mostly in cash prior to the move knowing i could not monitor anything for a week or so. worked out well (luckily) as i managed to catch azc.to 2 days ago and booked 20 cents intraday 1.45-1.65, made up for being unable to work for those days off.

efg.v was recently brought to my attention. Rare Metals company. chart looks interesting...took a bite today. worth a look imo. might be breaking out today, let's see.

Gold's been too tough for me to trade this week...all over the place but a move to 1140-1145 area would not shock me...nor would a 50$ rise from here...geez i know nothing.

Not just any ole 8:20am banker gold flush...but a special one being options expirations. Market's getting tooooo predictable.

edit: $1160-$1172 comes into play now. The only way it doesn't is if a) Immediate intraday reversal (not likely), B) Weekend "event" (ALWAYS possible).

Archived