Joe Millionaire

Recent talk about gold and oil moving in lockstep is bullshit, dont buy it. Hearing these types of things make me think the gold shakeout may not be over. 125 on the Hewey is a 50% retrace and that should be playable without question, BUTT the gold move is far from over. I have higher authorities which tell me that buying at any price will be rewarded.

Charts for comparison...

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$wtic,uu[h,a]maclyyay[d19900101,20030218][pb50!b200][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$gold,uu[h,a]maclyyay[d19900101,20030218][pb50!b200][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9].gif

A ratio chart for the helluvit....

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$gold:$wtic,uu[h,a]mallyyay[d19900101,20030218][p][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9].gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After a lengthy conversation with the Lord, he has told me 869 is tops.

He also told me that Fokker is not a true vagitarian, merely vagitarian curious.  

He also loves buddah and his droppings.

I ain't gonna argue with the lord but he is off by two points. 867? :grin:

Hey tig,

You commin' to nyc for the gathering?

TE, should be a good time. Look forward to seeing you and all other Stoolies.

"Visible" debt deflation is just beginning...

Is the real estate market the economy? Is the Stockmarket the economy?

Answser: No...

The "Soon to implode" DEBT ponzi scheme is the ECONOMY...

Once they run out of victims it will end in the blink of an eye... There is not going to be a recovery in the second half and no new bull market...

Inflate debt or die - Debt inflation = Die

14 to 19 months at most...

We are in the last gasp or terminal stage and the "real" wild cornered animal stage is fast approaching... Anything can and will happen.

Hypertiger,

You are so right. The DEBT is the key to the economy. It's increase each year is ~20% of GDP. Any significant

reduction in debt growth will create a significant recession (maybe depression). The fact that debt can continue

to grow with minimal consequence is truly amazing to this bear. The entire run-up in the market since 1995 is principly

a debt-fueled lie.

When serious debt-deflation starts, it will likely create a positive feedback effect and many holding debt instruments will

experience serious financial losses. The the ensuing debt-deflation conflagration will be the true source of shriveling

liquidity.

Equities will get pummeled when MFs, pensions, insurance cos, etc are forced to liquidate positions to raise capital to cover

losses. Except they will be doing it right when the liquidity picture turns the worst. An absolute disaster. Disstressed selling

to a shrinking pool of buyers.

The best we can hope for is a nation of debt-slaves who willing work the next 2-3 decades to unravel this mess with little

real increase in their net worth.

The problem is that the debt creation infrastrucuture in this country has already discounted that this will occur and believes

their unloading of risk has removed the need for prudence and contingencies. They are lending frivolously out of greed, because

they can and they will until they can't.

That is it. This debt insanity will continue until it collaspes from some unexpected event. Built like a cheap tract home, not

able to withstand the big storm. Destroyed promissory notes will be lying around like soaked, ruined furniture.

This is the big reason to be long-term short.

SEH

Mark,

What can I say. I guess I am more of a reader(being a newbie) than a writer.But after reading that first response to your post I felt I had to write. I like the daily M2M just like they are. Mark , you are an awesome writer and I look forward to your post. They are humorous,educational and inciteful, as are many of the responses written here because of your post. Keep up the great work.

I don't quite understand all the TA that goes on here,but I keep reading and I know some day I will be a better trader because of this web site. The best damn web site around.

Thanks to all for all your hard work.

I lowered my chronic-dirarhea 401k contributions to 5%.

Whadda,

Agree with TE...take the tax break on your federal earned income by contributing ESPECIALLY if your employer matches and hide it in the money market or a stable income fund if its a group annuity (which is the devil's playground by the way).

Even my toilet-paper recycling employer matches 30% so I take great joy in making sure that costs him as much as possible. Not to mention, a guaranteed 30% return aint nohing to sneeze at.

Okay, I admit it...its the fact that it costs him more money that I like best.

For getsoutalive. The doors-5-1

FIVE TO ONE

Yeah, c'mon

Love my girl

She lookin' good

C'mon

One more

Five to one, baby

One in five

No one here gets out alive, now

You get yours, baby

I'll get mine

Gonna make it, baby

If we try

The old get old

And the young get stronger

May take a week

And it may take longer

They got the guns

But we got the numbers

Gonna win, yeah

We're takin' over

Come on!

Yeah!

Your ballroom days are over, baby

Night is drawing near

Shadows of the evening crawl across the years

Ya walk across the floor with a flower in your hand

Trying to tell me no one understands

Trade in your hours for a handful dimes

Gonna' make it, baby, in our prime

Come together one more time

Get together one more time

Get together, aha

Get together one more time!

Get together one more time!

Get together, gotta, get together

Ohhhhhhhh!

Hey, c'mon, honey

You won't have along wait for me, baby

I'll be there in just a little while

You see, I gotta go out in this car with these people and get wingohockingmoyamensinged up.

Get together, got to

Get together, got to

Get together, got to

Take you up in my room and...

Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah

Love my girl

She lookin' good, lookin' real good

Love ya, c'mon

Good night fellow stoolies. March 6th is a commin'. I hope to see alot of you there. Tanks to Mousey for putting this together.

I'll pay bills down, buy some silver rounds and begin to pump money back into the bottomless-pit 401k later.

This is is the driving force of a bear market. Every day somebody realizes that paying down debt is their best return on investment. Bubbles are fueled by debt inflation, bears are fueled by debt deflation.:P

Short:

Big Al says we will soon reach the point of no return. He understands what he is doing and the end result, kindda like sinning wide awake.

He for the most part was pleading with congress to control themselves by controlling him. In other words he ask to lower the debt/back the dollar and they told him to go print more money.

Hey Guys,

Torah, Long 4,000 shares RYVYX@ 10.50. This means that we will definitely get a gut wrenching pull-back tomorrow just so I have trouble sleeping. After that I, unlike the majority of you, expect a further advance and hope to make 8-10% on this trade.

Brian, Piles, End, I respect you guys immensely but how is it you ignore the following FACTS;

1) MACD crossover today

2) Bullish STO

3) BPI's turning positive

I know that this is a game of percentages and, as Piles have often said, you rarely find everything lined up to support your position. The aforementioned indicators, however, are bread and butter tech tools that I don't understand how an open minded trader could ignore.

After reading some of the earlier acrimonious posts, I was reminded of a quote.

"We must all hang together--or assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin

It may serve as a usefull reminder of value of the total collective man/woman years of trading experience found on this site, and that your individual contributions benefit all in one way or another. Considering the scale of the Wall Street/Feed Hype machine that is often working against you in your daily trades, fellow Stoolies can be your best ally in the great ongoing battle in the markets. IMHO.

Archived