Soup's Nightmare

Soup is filling in for me today.........

Here are his classic quotes from IDS today:

ALl the fed sponsored, coordinated buying of stocks, do you all really thing that is enough to overcome all the ails the stock mkt? Just because the feed knows it can not allow asset prices to fall, are they really that omnipotent?

The mkt moving substantially higher from here, imo, would be equivalent of the guys buying AMZN at 400 ,YHOO at 300 and Crisco at 80 making money. Highly unlikely. But as usual, wtf do I know?

Would/could they obliterate a way a society in a desperate attempt to bail out all the debtors? Have all natural laws been repealed?

When this bogus, bs govt induce rally ends I expect a good portion of said gains to "disappear" in a matter of days if not hours. Caveat: It may never end, or they may just close the mkt.

So close to given in, but if the mkt continues to move higher from here than everybody and thier brother is correct? I just do not think it is that easy. No, have to remember how truly unhealthy this mkt is , this is not a bull mkt, bull mkts have violent reactions to shake out all the weak hands. Nope, this is just the fed and the shills, in a desperate attempt to hide all their crimes.

Only problem is Greenspew is watching all the pins. Statist scumbag is on a mission to destroy, debase and devalue. No savings will be tolerated. All excess funds must be in single B rated junk bonds or the Nasdog. No Exceptions.

Can statist Greenspew keep the asset mkts inflated, if he cannot, the S&P prints sub 600. It is the battle between the statists and all natural laws of economics. I think the statists lose, but wtf do I know.

Any selling, if allowed will turn into an avalanche. The Fed knows this, but how long will they be able to buy each and every 2-3 point drop?

Maybe it is a sing, a signal of some sort? I am perplexed, I still believe that the debt must be liquidated, but perhaps that is what I want to happen? I just do not think some govt bureaucratic hack can magically wave a wand and wipe away all of the multiple policy fu** ups? Who knows? maybe they can? wtf do I know?

When the going gets tough the Boyz change their rules. No doubt. I wonder, however, if they can continue to defy all natural laws? So far they are winning.

I guess when TICK stays north of +500 for 45-60 minutes it is just a coincidence? Naw, no collusion in this mkt, no backstops, no behind the scenes guarantees?

Will post that I am at my wits end with this pos mkt. Maybe that is a sign, maybe not?

According to my seat of the pants, that was almost a 60 Minute buy program.

Scratch that, I do not think the buy program ever stopped.

Notice how the computers have been set to defend any and all round numbers on the Dow?

Pretty much a lock that we close at the highs, I mean top freaking tick!

Anyone think we close red today?

Critical independent thinking has been banned in the US. Must always follow the lead of the govt. no questions asked.

All history has been recalled, it is presently going through a re write.

This is no 1999, in fact it makes 99 look like a subdued, steady rise. This is all out insanity, the war of the desperate statists.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIIIIIIIPPPPPPP

All Down Phases Are Heretofore Cancelled

Your Closing Anals Intraday are now posted. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Bear is now Offcially DEAD.....RIP

If it is then it's not a bull market, this is going to end up trading more like Brazil and will be a paper mania bigger thean 2000.

You don't go up 3000 points without a pullback then go up another 3000 for the heck of it.

I liken this more to a psychologically induced eternal drunken stuper. Maybe Wollie is right.

Ag

VATICAN CITY - The Vatican 's nuncio, or ambassador, in Burundi was shot and killed, the Vatican said Monday.

Monsignor Michael Courtney, 58, died while undergoing surgery, the Vatican's Misna missionary news agency said. A Vatican official, speaking on condition of anonymity, confirmed the Irish-born prelate's death but would offer no further details until the nuncio's family had been informed.

Further details were not immediately available.

Bong Yield Leaps Higher

Uncle Buck Goes Lower

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

The latest headlines from the Wall Street Urinal. Reload the Urinal frequently throughout the day for all the latest headlines from from Dow Jokes, Boomblurb, Rhoiders, TheSheeit.com, CNN Moneyhype, and other newsnoise and infomercial sources from around the world. The links are above right, in the left menu, and below the thread. Wall Street Urinal All the news that fits, we print.?

For my buddy The End (maybe today really IS The End),

a new Doors adaptation:

STOOL STREET

She lives on Stool Street

Lingers long on Stool Street

She has her crash protection

I would like to see what happens

She has TIPS and she has borkers

Lazy diamond-studded forkers

She has futures and knows what to do

She has beans and she has spoos

I see you live on Stool Street

There's the bar where the bear board meets

I wonder what they do in there

Black Monday and sixteen years

I guess I like it fine ... so far

She lives on Stool Street

Lingers long on Stool Street

She has her crash protection

I would like to see what happens

La la la, la la la la

La la la, la la la la

- adapted from Love Street by The Doors

on Waiting for the Sun album, July 1968

Before the [Dec. 9, 1967 New Haven] show started, Jim met a local college girl. He wanted to talk to her in private and they located a shower stall near the dressing room. Shortly after entering the stall, the young couple began making out. At this point a police officer happened upon the scene. He failed to recognize Jim as the lead singer of the Doors and ordered him and the girl to clear out. Jim refused to move. The officer repeated the order and Jim again refused, telling the officer, "Eat it!" The officer withdrew his can of mace and offered Jim one last chance. Jim responded, "Last chance to eat it!" The officer now lost his patience and fired the mace directly into Jim's face.

Last chance to eat it

Archived