B4 the Bell, Pre Friday April something 200?

Guest yobob1

UI Weekly Claims

In the week ending April 24, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 338,000, a decrease of 18,000 from the previous week's upwardly revised figure of 356,000. The 4-week moving average was 346,500, a decrease of 1,250 from the previous week's revised average of 347,750.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/unemploy/claims_arch.asp

post-20-1083243576_thumb.gif

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yesterday, I bought a gold futures contract at 385.3 after the drop and put in a stop at 382.  Then, at about 8:20 last night, the contract sells for 376.  What's up with that?  It has yet to trade at that price - why did my contract sell so low?  Can anything be done?  Surely, the The Matrix doesn't need my $400 that badly.  Would they just straight up steal it?  Damn, I need to take a break from this shite.

Welcome Twignberries

I show no gap down in gold at that time

Demand an explanation from your broker and get a copy of the time and sales.

Sadly it sounds like they snookered you as has happened to me and probably a few here. Scream loudly.

Matrix in threat of losing control of more than markets this AM (shades of Sornette and Zhou :

http://www.ess.ucla.edu/faculty/sornette/p...asp#prediction)

Some matrix confusion about whether we hired Husseins former agents to

control husseins former agents in Falluja (CNN)

:blink:

W/regard to those not RFID'd, there are other means (from Drudge):

Florida town to use blanket of surveillance cameras

MANALAPAN, Fla. (AP) ? One of the nation's wealthiest towns will soon have cameras and computers running background checks on every car and driver that passes through.

Police Chief Clay Walker said cameras will take infrared photos recording a car's tag number, then software will automatically run the numbers through law enforcement databases. A 911 dispatcher is alerted if the car is stolen or is the subject of a "be on the lookout" warning.

Next to the tag number, police will have a picture of the driver, taken with another set of cameras ? upgraded versions of the standard surveillance cameras already in place.

If there is a robbery, police will be able to comb records to determine who drove through town on a given afternoon or evening.

"Courts have ruled that in a public area, you have no expectation of privacy," said Walker, one of 11 sworn officers who protects Manalapan's 321 residents. Still, Walker says Manalapan's data will be destroyed every three months.

Contributing: Information from: The Miami Herald.

Morning Crew- Watch 1116 if we break that we crash-pure and simple! We will open down-Window at the bell for 50 minutes-Helmets on, seats in the upright position. My take for the day is like Bullseats Avatar-"something BAD this way cometh." Lock n Load! ;)

Another day, another Thursday!

This may be one violent mother in the ten year, the gold market and the equity markets. Keep your barf bag handy.

Watch what happens to MTG

Guest yobob1

"Snow says U.S. economy running on all 4 cylinders"

Bad news Snowman. Better look under the hood. This is America, the land of V-8's. Running on four cylinders is not a good thing.

10 year just went through 4.5% like butter

They have totally lost control of the bond

LOB

It is one thing for greensin to print all the money to bankrape the USA. That is ok, since the 1% of the USA should control 99% of the wealth. The 1% know what is best, just ask them.

But to print vapor money to take on the only real money, gold and silver, is a no no.

The END game has started.

greensin going down.

Guest yobob1

Looks like some short covering in silver. Is this the bottom? I have my doubts considering the number of shorts that need to get out. I might expect a lot of sideways chop in this range for a while.

I just checked 5-minute data points on gold for the overnight (I don't get futures data), and no way in hell twig should have been stopped at 376. The slapdown was smooth and orderly, taking several hours. The spot low was 377.39.

The CBOT threatens a fine for merely questioning them. The Chicago exchanges seem to be the sleaziest of the sleazy.

Archived