5 Step Rally Process

?We sense an internal conflict in the marketplace that is almost palpable. We believe it has a lot to do with the battle between rich valuations -- that pressure stocks -- and the favorable December-March seasonality -- that help stocks. We struggle with these powerful undercurrents ourselves. Which is stronger and which will dominate in December? We believe valuations will win out and that the market may struggle to go higher ? but flounder. If we are wrong, and the market rallies, those who fear that another bubble is materializing will be justified in our view.

?Tis the season to be jolly, and we hate to be a humbug, but we believe that what we gain in December is only stealing from 2004.??

Gail Dudack

Tis the Season-ality

Dudack Research Weekly

Dec. 2, 2003

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soup- Life ain't about what's out there. It's about what's inside. Be with who you love and do what you love, and nothing else matters. It all starts from within, though.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

HT, that might be one of the funniest things of yours I've read yet. :lol:

It's gonna be one of those weekends, I can just tell... :P

correct, i give this board 2 hours and "da thrilla from manila" will begin again!

Just will till the europeans like me and gruff come back from the liquor shop and the early US drug addicts took their "medicine"

c u later!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest bullseatshitndie

soup, missed ya in ids today

completely hear you, it's not about the $, it's about the lies, fraud, neglect of power, etc, etc, etc

dow futures closed weak, only up 19, 22 off highs

Guest Icky Twerp
ned: why not? So I can continue to watch the blow by blow of the destruction of western civilization? SO I can continue to see my savings debased to bail out the fricking irresponsible? SO I can continue to watch the morons bid stocks higher? WTF is the point?

Soupy--

It sounds like your apoptosic switch has flipped: you've lost your survivability drive: you feel useless & obsolete, for some reason.

This the culling. Most of the culled will be sheeple, rabbits in the headlights, desperately trying to outrun a car, but "trapped" by the headlights. Some will be thinkers, such as yourself, too sick-and-tired to carry on.

Hey! Man! Buck up!

"Do not go gentle into that good night!" The gene pool needs your genes to survive, and we "diversity generators" need your diversity and strength.

"A long life is the best revenge"

tpark: Thanks for the response, but my question still stands, why do want to live in this enviroment?

Well, I try to live my life as fully as possible regardless of external considerations. Even if things are bad in this world, and not how I would like them, I try to work with what is there, and not worry too much about how things should be. I'm alive **now**, who knows what the future holds? I could get hit by a bus tomorrow.

If you are concerned about the crap going on in the stock market, perhaps it might be more restful on your nerves to close your positions, take the money, stuff some in your mattress, buy some bullion, and spend some on living the good life.

about the comparison of hyperinflationary early 20s germany and todays USA:

i dont see that the US has lost a big war and furthermore i dont see a Versialles treaty around the corner. So why the comparison?

soup,

relax and try to have some good sex.

How do you try to have good sex? :lol:

Reminds me of a joke I heard today,..

Sex is like the card game Bridge(sp)...... Either you better have a good partner or a great hand.

Soup, get away from this market, ASAP. Give yourself at least 2 weeks away from it. Please consider it.

daclyyay[dc][pb50!c20!f][vc60][iut!Ub14!Lg]&pref=G]Gold Continuous contract

Nice white candle on GOLD!!

here's the weekly, still hugging the bollinger band upper!! parabola coming up? :lol:

wacayiay[dd][pb50!b200!d20,2!i!f][vc60][ilp14,3,3!lb14!lo14!ld14!lk14!lc14!lm14,20!lf20!lq3,10!lya7,14,28][j1,y]]weekly $gold

or are we being faked by scam week?? :blink:

Big Wave,

yeah! Also European Championships are good. I cant wait till "The clash of Europe" Germany vs. Holland, played next year at the European Champonship in Portugal.  B)

I'm with you foxy..the France and England clash should be epic as well...

There is a very outside chance that I may go Portugal for a few matches..

My plan is to definitely go to World Cup 2006 in the Fatherland....

Got a spare couch :lol:

Archived