Gap Left Behind....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KA -CHING!_ The 950 BOYZ are withhhh it! A clink of the glass to THE END & SUMMONER- now one thing I LUVVVV to do is choke the Chicken-I was laddered down from 950 in the Spoos to 925-now I am laddered down from 935 to 920 same number of puts plus cash in the Bank. Now listen up-we are or should be due for a sharp bounce as we finish (A) of wave 3 down an ideal scenario would be to bounce about 880 and 8400 to 8420 Dow-if that happens short the bejezzus out of it the upside is probably no more than 200-250 Dow points and 30-35 SPX points but when it comes it will be SHARP! Now having said that listen to this scenario- the p/c ratio fell bigtime today to .53 as everyone-Sheepie, Dippers and Da Boyz piled on the call wagon-the numbers were INSANE-NDX LEAPS-calls-106,111-puts-180, OEF LEAPS-calls-1,774-puts-11, OEX LEAPS-calls-150-puts-zero- EQUITY LEAPS-calls-176,289-puts 24,230 and so on-these kind of numbers make a contrarian like Bernie Schaeffer salivate and ME too. It is entirely possible that DA BOYZ, the SHEEPIE and the DIPPERS in their ZEAL may have shot themselves between the legs. Any BAD NEWS at all with a p/c ratio of .53 plus the insane number of Leap calls forcing these dorks to cover will CRASH THIS MARKET! Soooo either a short, sharp rally or armageddon (don't rule out ARMAGEDDON) I have not seen a market canted to the long side (calls) as much as this one since the top. Having said all this I bought a handful of out of the money calls to hedge against a rally-if we go straight down tomorrow they are gone-if we bounce they are cheap insurance BUT with everyone and their dog on the call side to this extent-it could be FLUSH time-trade Safe!

Looks like smoke city.

They tried real hard to make this thing go but too much bad news out there.

Ford?s earnings, what a joke. Yes, we made 100 + mil and yes we lost 100+ mil and we took a 4.5 bil charge last year. Let?s see, we made a profit. Oh yeh, we are shy 2 bil in the pension fund. Hell we are in great shape! Let?s layoff more workers this makes sense.

GM same damn thing, what a mess.

Sheeple won?t buy any new cars now unless 0% deal. Did wonders for the books.

Housing numbers look great which means the money is sneaking out of fallstreet. The bears are licking their chops on this one. Hell might even get a new bear den after this sector rips.

Charts look real bad, dow, spoos, nazduck. You name it, we short it. Virtually all indicators pointing south. ADX sitting and ready for a nice trend down to commence on all 3 indexes on the daily charts. Money flow indicators are showing time for the bullies to pack and run.

Can?t see how they will make this pig climb. Expectations have exceeded reality and reality is knocking on the door saying, ?Remember me!? Ah yes, paybacks are a bitch.

This January effect is really setting the tone for the year and da boyz have some messy drawers.

Next Monday?s sadamn report will be the kiss of death. The market will be ready for a mazolla party and da boyz know it.

One of my buddies just got back from n. iraq and spent 4-months flying people out of the north country. They have some big plans over there. He commented on the Air National Guard being sent to iraq. This is unheard of. This is a very serious situation my fellow stoolies make no mistake. The talking heads are diverting our attention to what is really about to transpire. Missile sites which have the potential to strike our ships in the Gulf have been taken out. They are ready to rock and rollover. My other buddy is waiting over there ready for more carpet bombing action. People are saying give the inspectors more time. They want about 2-months more. Our people know that would put our troops in the heat of summer and our folks know the mad man has some pesky chemicals and just dying to use them and the chemical suits our boys have to wear will cause them to drop from the heat. It is showtime!

Sorry for the long post. Things are looking like a setup.exe of a monumental move. One which will send ripples for days to come.

Be careful and just say no!

CYA

How far will this go... If the middle of Feb is not Doomsday they might be able to scrape together a last gasp... or this time for sure we are telling the truth, cross our hearts and hope to die rally. but I doubt it...

post-2-1042780723.gif

But if this trend keeps going down it's DOA...

The Dec 2 High could be the tip top never see that again for a decade... or never.

The trick will be to get out a couple days before the ultimate bottom because when wild cornered animal stage shows up... The screens will go blank.

And all records of the crime will cease to exist along with the accounts... or the shorts to hell are going to walk away rulling the world...

Trade safe...

Everything going according to plan. It's almost depressing to see how sick this market is acting. I'm still short GE with $5 target. I covered my 100 share short on BBBY and my limit order got a partial fill of 10 shares and later 90 more. This market is wacko if they can't scrap together 100 shares of that booby stock.

I see 0 upside for any elite majordomos

who run this Country, with an assault on Iraq

Something is not right with the foregone conclusion

of War being emminent.

This has been the longest running Event risk I

have seen in my lifetime.

Again I say this whole production is a charade.

Hussein is probably going to exit stage left, but

is playing high stakes chicken for best deal.

The market is and will be a piece of crap, for a long

time, but there could be one hell of a pop if Bush

gets his face saved.

It's going to be interesting to see if dollar index will have a rebound near 100 level. Barron's is attributing the weakness of dollar and strength of the euro to Japanese investors who are moving from dollar based assets into euro based ones. The Asian central banks, however, are still supporting the dollar.

Guest AssMaster
Anybody wanna see what can happen with those gold and silver shares???

Check out the chart on China.com (CHINA) today......

Yeah but it looks like it's down AH. (CHINA = 2.95) At least that's what livecharts showed. (Who knows?)

GOLD = 358.90!

Ooops...359.10!

Archived