World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the DOW isn't up 300 on the confab. There's always tomorrow. Or?  I remember so well the day before the State of the Union and following days. 

You are correct Lee that if it does blast to new highs,  well, ugly.  I am not looking forward to waiting for a September swoon and then suppose that doesn't happen

C, JPM,  BAC are up 4% or close . today. Incredibly depressing.

GS, not so much. It's over for GS. If you get my drift.

In the case of Baez it doesn't make any difference what team he is on.

My absolute worst expectations of Trump are coming true before our eyes. He's a Russian agent. 

Always respect your analysis. I try to stay out out politics.  Trump certainly has the public believing he will make America great again. Interested to hear your Russian agent perspective. If true, would be one hell of a misdirection that has been played on the public.

Always respect your analysis. I try to stay out out politics.  Trump certainly has the public believing he will make America great again. Interested to hear your Russian agent perspective. If true, would be one hell of a misdirection that has been played on the public.

Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama all the same puppet heads do not serve the general American public but the plutocratic machine.  Separate big money from public office, end the Fed and restore democracy.  Everything else is noise to distract.

Not the place but mes has some interesting (at least I think) on how restore, build and grow this country.

Archived