Baghdad Bob Moves On

mr beal:  they only have to tell the truth when they report numbers to the sec,  these announcemnts can be anything the company deems suitable.

Wait until they set up plants and offices in the American colonies (Iraq, Syria, Iran).....(with housing provided by LNR, KBH).....numbers will become very suitable....

That's a good one!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr beal:  they only have to tell the truth when they report numbers to the sec,  these announcemnts can be anything the company deems suitable.

Thx - It seems that the accounting BS will never be exposed. The idea that its confined to a few companies has been bought, for now. When I was working (as an engineer / officer in my company) I had some big battles with all the MBA types. I'd say things like "you can't call that revenue, revenue is when you collect money from the customer". They'd say, "you don't understand", I guess I still don't.

I'm still quite short here and not loving life. The lack of follow-through on these moves down is very concerning. BD is probably right, OE week. I'm telling myself if I'm 150 more dow points / a day or two from the top, I can live with that- Maybe.

Thx - It seems that the accounting BS will never be exposed. The idea that its confined to a few companies has been bought, for now. When I was working (as an engineer / officer in my company) I had some big battles with all the MBA types. I'd say thigs like "you can call that revenue, revenue is when you get money from the customer". They'd say, "you don't understand", I guess I still don't.

I'm still quite short here and not loving life. The lack of follow-through on these moves down is very concerning. BD is probably right, OE week. I'm telling myself if I'm 150 more dow points / a day or two from the top, I can live with that- Maybe.

Of course you can live with it. It is all BS for now.....Your life is longer than just a few days.

Is this the"Iraqattack is over" rally or is it the "Hi,Syria,we just happened to be in the 'hood" rally?

Yeah those Syrians leaders are a very bright group. They never miss a chance to start a fight that they can't finish.

One Syrian leader to another. Hey look over there Iraq's getting it's ass kicked. Let's see if we can get ours kicked also.

I vote for they are parking this thing here just because they can and it will make everyone nuts tonight. :lol:

That's purrfect boyz. right on my Gann line and over the 200 day.

BB I liked your chart but ya never told me if you puke when you see mine. :rolleyes:

The Dentist son just doesn't have the street smarts his father did. (I guess the same could be said about Korean dictator as well.) As brutal as the older Asad was, he knew not to pick a fight with the US. At least not direclty. He was smart enough to join the coalition in Gulf War One.

I've heard that he was the dentist foreign diplomats had to go to when in Syria. I guess his father made sure he had business. Whether he was good or not, I haven't heard.

Continue to fade the C wave and this B Model at your own peril...

I am stuck between the Bradley which shows an uptrend from now into June and other astro models that show a low in late May followed by a strong advance into August. The Bradley has been working very well lately so I have to take it seriously. I'm agnostic and have QQQ puts (June 26) and calls (June 25). Will see which side wins. Actually I'd love enough volatility between now and June to profit on both sides. It may well happen.

I am thinking we have an up day tomorrow, at leas tin the AM, followed by a pullback into Tursday followed by another advance into mid next week. Will look for an opportunity to unload the puts on Turdsday.

Continue to fade the C wave and this B Model at your own peril...

I am stuck between the Bradley which shows an uptrend from now into June and other astro models that show a low in late May followed by a strong advance into August. The Bradley has been working very well lately so I have to take it seriously. I'm agnostic and have QQQ puts (June 26) and calls (June 25). Will see which side wins. Actually I'd love enough volatility between now and June to profit on both sides. It may well happen.

I am thinking we have an up day tomorrow, at leas tin the AM, followed by a pullback into Tursday followed by another advance into mid next week. Will look for an opportunity to unload the puts on Turdsday.

The other thing is that the 13 day cycle flashed a buy signal this morning and the 6-7 week cycle may have finished early and also flashed a buy signal this am. I am using Livecharts which isn't as accurate as Doc's tools so hopefully we'll get a cycle update on this soon.

I see the shorter cycles (8 - 24 hours) getting top heavy, which would work well with a pullback into Turdsday on astro aspects.

Archived