Shock And Awe Prevention

This mkt looks like "The Little Blue Engine That Can't"

Little blue engines???

Little blue PILLS is more like what it needs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oy, good luck w your "swing" longs. Lookin' like u may need it.

Thot u were a raving genius again FUR a mentosecond this mawnin', tho.

thx Bear...but may I add you create your own luck.......I am looking to add and scale into the dips...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

remain long at 867 on swings

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown under pressure to reveal euro tests

By James Blitz, Political Editor

Published: April 11 2003 5:00 | Last Updated: April 11 2003 5:00

Gordon Brown yesterday came under pressure to publish immediately his assessment of whether the UK has met the five tests to join the euro, amid signs that the work now appears to have been completed.

Mr Eustice said Wednesday's Budget now made it certain that the assessment would be negative. "It is hard to see how the chancellor could positively jump from what he said to anything remotely positive about euro entry," he said.

ft.com

9 trading days from now is very important. If we have low then should get a good bounce. If it is high then a waterfall is what I would be looking for.   :P

BB have you any fib cluster there?

thanks.

The period 4/23-4/28 is very important.

If there is 2 days holiday then 28 is a key date.

It has worked for me many times. Lets hope we go up and make high on 28th so one can look forward to waterfall

Counting does pay. :D

Thanks BB

SG,

Any comments on this count.....

040903.jpg

This now leaves us with the following situation: We had a clear 5 waves down in the move that transpired between November and mid-March, but also a pretty clear (although more minor degree) 5 waves up in the mid-March to early April rally. Presuming that the overall trend remains incomplete to the downside, such a countertrend rally cannot under Elliott rules be complete if it is 5-waves, but must instead just be part of a larger A-B-C corrective pattern.

Now the question becomes, have we already had the A-B-C corrective pattern in its entirety by counting the rally from late July 2002 into November as the A-wave up, the Nov-March downswing as the B down, and this last little 5-wave upswing as a complete C-up? Or could this C itself sub-divide into another smaller a-b-c?

http://www.sandspring.com/charts2003/cdj040903.html

I know you didn't ask me but that's exactly what I'm expecting using Hurst Cycles.

Tick tock

This mkt looks like "The Little Blue Engine That Can't"

Little blue engines???

Little blue PILLS is more like what it needs!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oy, good luck w your "swing" longs. Lookin' like u may need it.

Thot u were a raving genius again FUR a mentosecond this mawnin', tho.

thx Bear...but may I add you create your own luck.......I am looking to add and scale into the dips...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

remain long at 867 on swings

Oyster: is your stop point below 850 or closer? Is your upside still over 900 or so? :unsure:

Archived