And Man Gained Pounds

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to fear if short

Impulsives continue. 25.44 SG target hit yesterday, a bounce, and then 25.21, and then 25.00....

200% Short SPY still from 88.80, target is 84 to cover if not before.

FROM WAVES thread last night.. head over to get more updates....

Few other bearish ST notes

P/C closed at .73.... that is very low still

Outside down day today, this is bearish

Vix at 30.91, some move up today, but its coming off lows...similar to levels at the Dec highs, Jan highs.... and a 4.46% gain reversal today may be a trend reversal beginning...

Investor sentiment survey has 51% bulls!!! Same level as March 21 top!!!

Finally, check out the SG waves chart on the VIX indicator.... and also, read my comments on bear market rallies... (not until we tank first big time though)

Cheers

post-3-1049979622.gif

Guest bidhitter

I have day 8 of a current up cycle and with yesterday's reversal day put in, it appears the up cycle could be in jeopardy here. Yesterday was opex reversal day too with the wed before option almost always reversing the trend to kill the current call positions. With daily obv flashing sell signals and Ds beginning to roll, today is a very pivotal day to determine whether we are going to end in a down or up cycle. Right now indicators are weakening enough to support the down case.

ES Trading below 874.50 keeps the pressure on down to 862 and 858. We have a gap to fill at 860 and I expect that today. A break of 858 and the down cycle becomes real with 848-852 the next targets. A close below 848 and we confirm down. A move back above 874.50 and we head for 878-880 resistance. Any close above 874.50 and the es will try and pull out of the woods. I epxect a very tight range day with most trading occurring between 862-874 band.

NQ Looking pretty weak. It has been on a sell signal and appears ready to roll over hard. It has filled its gap and now we see if they can save it today. Trading below 1045 keeps the pressure on down to 1022 and 1016. 1016 is the last hope for a bounce for the bulls. Don't fight a break here as this thing could leak fast down to 1009 and 1000. A move back above 1046 and we try for the 1060 resistance. Expect sellers here again. Only above 1060 is the naz rescued.

Dow Also put in an outside lower day close which is a very negative signal. Trading below 8220 keeps the pressure on down to 8150 and 8115. The bulls need to rescue it here. Below 8100 and we go for 8075 and 8000. Trading back above 8220 gets the bulls going again up to 8275 and 8300. Look for sellers here again.

The usual option game reversal is happening again. usually the wed before option week, we see a trend change going into opex. I suspect we hit our highs yesterday and we do head lower into opex. Indicators are beginning to point that way. Today will help place the puzzle pieces together.

On this day in ?

* 1912, the RMS Titanic set sail from Southampton, England, on its

ill-fated maiden voyage.

* 1925, the novel "The Great Gatsby," by F. Scott Fitzgerald, was first

published.

* 1972, the United States and the Soviet Union joined some 70 nations in

signing an agreement banning biological warfare.

* 1978, Arkady Shevchenko, a high-ranking Soviet citizen employed by the

United Nations, sought political asylum in the United States.

Fibo Trading days are key indicators

SG's 4/9 intra-day fibo top estimate so far has been spot on...

You get 8 days up to march 21

8 days down to bottom of A wave

5 days up to top of B wave (monday)

and now 3, 5, 8, or 13 days generally down

3 days would put us into this morning sometime, latter morning as bottom

Since Im using Rydex Old School still, I will probably cover any weakness this morning if at 1030 1045 area.... if not, I will stay short and let her run several more days.

SPY target is 84 on this wave... 85 a bounce first, over 86, then terminal to 84 on SPY.

Good luck with your investing... stay safe

SG

Fibo Trading days are key indicators

SG's 4/9 intra-day fibo top estimate so far has been spot on...

You get 8 days up to march 21

8 days down to bottom of A wave

5 days up to top of B wave (monday)

and now 3, 5, 8, or 13 days generally down

3 days would put us into this morning sometime, latter morning as bottom

Since Im using Rydex Old School still, I will probably cover any weakness this morning if at 1030 1045 area.... if not, I will stay short and let her run several more days.

SPY target is 84 on this wave... 85 a bounce first, over 86, then terminal to 84 on SPY.

Good luck with your investing... stay safe

SG

Why Rydex and not just short with margin? just wondering

Why Rydex?

Im too lazy to change it. I have several other brokerage accounts for stock trades where I go long when the waves dictate....

I will change it soon however...

I first opened it 17 months ago with a small amount, and started learning the magic of Elliott waves... I didnt trade them til last August after 10 plus months of study...

The damn account grew pretty large, I added more to it, and now its out of control.... and the timing on it sucks big ... so SG will be moving that $$ within the next 30 days to a good trading platform.

If someone has recommendation on a good discount brokerage, with fast execution, low costs, and good technology and reliability... please advise.

I have Ameritrade, Etrade, Harris etc... and Im looking for better.

SG

Archived