Calling Inspector Clouseau!

OH

Trade update

Closed out my IRA at 26.42 late in day. In at 26.05 Friday, out at 27.15, in at 27.08, out at 26.42... some profit... but not good trading.

Will close my other 26.82 buy this AM on this 4th wave up...

On both, will buy at 25.44 to 25.21 ranges as C down ends this week sometime.

Still holding RYVYX DONG from 26.38, as I see that fund hitting 13.50 minimal on upside... close at 11.06

SG says you should short any bounce this am, as the next legs are down afterwards...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Special Tanks

I will be away for a few hours today between 12:00 and 2:00 +/-. My parents will be leaving on a cruise to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary, and Madame Stool and I will be providing special limousine service to Port Everglades. Dad is doing well following his radiation treatment, and Mom Stool is recovering nicelyform cataract surgery.

I am sure that the prayers of you stoolies have had much to do with Dad's improvement. Your support has meant so much to our family.

Many, many tanks also to all of the real MD stoolies out there who have sent messages of support and offers of help. Knowing that you are out there when I have questions is a great comfort.

Again, sincerest appreciation to all! It's nice to be able to celebrate miracles, big and small.

Special Tanks

I will be away for a few hours today between 12:00 and 2:00 +/-. My parents will be leaving on a cruise to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary, and Madame Stool and I will be providing special limousine service to Port Everglades. Dad is doing well following his radiation treatment, and Mom Stool is recovering nicelyform cataract surgery.

I am sure that the prayers of you stoolies have had much to do with Dad's improvement. Your support has meant so much to our family.

Many, many tanks also to all of the real MD stoolies out there who have sent messages of support and offers of help. Knowing that you are out there when I have questions is a great comfort.

Again, sincerest appreciation to all! It's nice to be able to celebrate miracles, big and small.

Muscle toughs, Doc!

SG Chimes

We only got 3 wave up to the 27.20 top yesterday.

{end of SG quote}

==============================================

Just to clarify.

WE DO have 5 waves up to 905 high for SPX yesterday (i don't count q's, it may be 3)

as follows:

1: 874.23 - 880.25

2: 880.25 - 874.56

3: 874.56 - 903.33

4: 903.33 - 900.36

5: 900.36 - 904.89

five waves up completed at 904.89.

re sp500

SG Doesnt follow it that close... but I am on record on my board as saying the NAS and QQQ have better bullish wave charts then the DOW or SP500... I have the SP hitting 930 max and Dow 8950 max.... and rolling over, possibly while the NAS goes higher yet...

CISCO for example, has a very bullish horizontal triangle formation... and it targets 19-20 per share coming IMO. If CSCO pulls back lightly, she is set to explode upward.

CSCO is a good proxy for the QQQ obviously... so Im watching her close...

P.S. PHAT get's the best avatar in the world vote from me, as I was reading his post I thought something flashed across the front. Then I thought "no" was seeing things...Then I saw a flash to the right, then a flash to the left, so I started watching....LMAO, almost fell outta my chair. VERY Creative!!!

It's a Phat world..

Oy,

I have quite a few weekly stock charts that have the second week of April (4/18) as a turn and then their next major turn is late June.

Are these two dates you see in your analysis? thanks

4/15-18 short term........larger 5/22.....7/26....Bigger...8/22-9/21

The last one I go for BIG lows

Archived