Definitely More Than He Bargained For

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMS stock alert.

Excellent entry. BUY BUY BUY your favourite PMS stock. Just been having a look at the patterns. Suddenly looking wildly bullish short term. Tomorrow could be a repeat of last Friday. Buy here, STOPs below today's low.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Already did!

The truth will soon prevail.

Guest AssMaster

Did someone mention this the other day, how they train elephants when they are very young by tying a stiff rope to their feet and a heavy stake in the ground. When they are older, just having a loose rope tied to their foot with no stake is enough to keep them in place. Such is the nature of well-ingrained patterns.

Just the same, the PPT may have made a few well-publicized stick saves long ago or here and there. Perhaps there is only rope and no stake now - and we are all trained to expect it and end up doing their work for them. And *they* only appear when really needed in emergencies, having trained us to do their work for them.

How very sneaky. We are the PPT!

Well..well..well.

I stopped by to see how the market will close and what do I see??? The market pulling towards the 20m EMA of the 60m chart... The expected "play" the wrong time.... I thought it would come in the morning... oh well...

Now...Before you start hugging each other.....This move on the 60m chart is setting up a "Holy Grail" buy in that timeframe....that means, the expectation is that the market will test the highs before it decides what to do...

Failure to hold the 20pEMA on the 60m chart, or failure to test the highs, suggests a strong move in the opposite direction..... But for now... the expectation is that a test of the highs is coming.

Thought you might wanted to know

20 ema on hourly - 871.16 (rising)

Just looks at the daily charts, we get sudden increase in volume when thing are about to go down hill then it dries up with no real demand. Once the war is over one will see less of PPT and some normality will return.

I agree.

Once the Iraq war is over there is nothing left on which to focus but absolutely horrible conditions which have become worse during Mr Marke's MTV Spring break from reality.

...time to go back to school and exams :lol:

Gonna turn ugly real fast.

Your chart shows an expanding environment. The size and magnitude on the downside when it comes will dwarf the recent rally since March lows.

"Big up, then huge down" -buttugly, March 11th.

Etched in my brain.

QUOTE (blackbelt @ Apr 3 2003, 04:00 PM)

Well..well..well.

I stopped by to see how the market will close and what do I see??? The market pulling towards the 20m EMA of the 60m chart... The expected "play" the wrong time.... I thought it would come in the morning... oh well...

Now...Before you start hugging each other.....This move on the 60m chart is setting up a "Holy Grail" buy in that timeframe....that means, the expectation is that the market will test the highs before it decides what to do...

Failure to hold the 20pEMA on the 60m chart, or failure to test the highs, suggests a strong move in the opposite direction..... But for now... the expectation is that a test of the highs is coming.

Thought you might wanted to know

Check out the 120, 60 and 30 minute intervals for the whole longer term story

Stu

Guest AssMaster

Before everyone gets too self-congratulatory here, perhaps you should check out gruff's thread "Line Cloning" started in Dr. B's TA forum. Gruff and Chart Guru Doug made a projection originally on 3/13 which has called the potential for this rise very well, sans squiggles.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...=13&t=1596&st=0

So here's to you Gruff and Chart Guru Doug! Good work.

Archived