Speaking Of Hormones . . .

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RiffRaff

Other than alittle early morning "tension" today's stool has been a great learning forum, many thanks to all for their helpful contributions, and thanks to Doc for creating this great place!! :grin:

'Little Johnny' Clements, WSJ Personal Finance columnist, on caca-vision. One of the worst Matrix shills ... "market timing is hopeless, put your 401k into index mutual funds" all during the Nineties. Now he's written So You Lost It All - Now What?, presumably based on his own miserable wipeout after riding over Nasdaq Falls in a barrel. Why buy it now ... when it'll be on the B&N remainder table for a dollar next year?

OK I'm following all the info here the past few days and I have a question. This Bradley thing says we have a turn today 4/2, then again 4/12. Today we have a big move up, continuing from yesterday.

So what I want to know is, is the turn a top today, and a low on 4/12?

Or is today the beginning of a sharp move up through 4/12?

Yes. :lol:

Kidding aside, opinions vary. We'll know in a while whether Bradley is correct, and if it's inverted or not. Some mighty good info being posted here and over at Stooltrading, not to mention the Anals.

Oyster, please clarify your meaning:

"why I sold 883 also a weekly TJWEB and 0.786 "

Are you out of all your longs? TIA.

that was daylongs only as i mentioned i continue to hold swing longs....3/12 low-3/24 high...voila 0.786 and resistence

BREAKING NEWS

France Joins North Korea in allied taunting missile launch

PARIS - France launched camouflaged missile previously unknown to allied intelligence community; feared many more smaller missile systems may be stockpiled in what appear to be 'gift shops' all over France. Story developing...

post-3-1049307642_thumb.gif

Archived