Ransacked

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW Brian4,

I appreciate your post last night bringing up the fair value. I had not looked at it at that point. After I did I felt alot better about what would transpire today and did not get out of my position. It turned out to be as it seemed. Thanks.

Thanks for the sites, Piles, Mousey, Brian.

It will be "fun" to see where we open tomorrow.

We've lost a lot of soldiers recently -- Merciless, London, Machinhead, Rog (on sick leave in the hospital), Fart (on leave to work during the day :D ), Rocky has disappeared too..... and U-Bend hasn't checked in for quite a while, since we heard about his accident.

Yaryman:

Silver is one of the best conductors. It is used virtually in all appliances in the wiring because of its electric conductivity and anti-corrosive properties.

Photography is just a very small piece of the silver puzzle.

Silver like gold has been sold forward so they try like hell to keep the price down or the miners would lose a fortune. The silver demand is exceeding the mining output. I forgot the numbers, but they are way short on silver every year. Silver will make a move soon.

CYA

Mousey- I thank you-Bontchev's tag line is "you can lead a horses ass to water but you can't make him drink" Most traders are like that-you aren't-you think-or as my good missing buddy mercy used to say "trade what you see" what we see right now is SPX soon to be below 800. trade Safe!

The dollar is breaking down with authority and there is no longer a reasonable argument against gold in my opinion. This week has been huge in terms of global financial shift. Its not getting the press it deserves and even here in stoolville people are so tired of the spin and hype that were all just sort of numb and waiting. The event that starts the plunge is the dollar. The foreigners have to start selling and selling big, it just doesnt make any sense for them to hold when the charts are screaming GMTFO of my dollar investments. We are at the edge of the cliff and I see a year long sell off that will only be broken by one small bounce halfway thru. This is where the bear is going to do the most damage to all the players that have come to expect a strong bounce every time. They will keep buying and keep getting hosed. This should also be the phase that breaks the housing bubble and I wish you all the best. Be careful. Scalping longs during the next year is going to be very risky.

PS This is also one of the last easy points to get good deals on gold shares. As Brian pointed out earlier in the week the money flow acceleration into these shares is huge. They are going to take off and not look back. The rules are changing and this is the week where all of the early warning signs became their strongest.

BTW Brian4,

I appreciate your post last night bringing up the fair value. I had not looked at it at that point. After I did I felt alot better about what would transpire today and did not get out of my position. It turned out to be as it seemed. Thanks.

Second the thanks B4..stayed in for the same reason..

Guys and gals don't kmow if you are watching but the markets are so far underwater- Budda's Monday might be tomorrow! I love fair value it don't lie-and MAN are they below FAIR VALUE-ME-I'm tits SHORT-BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Trade Safe!

You sure were right about today's action. They had to throw everything they had at it just to get a positive close. Guess they didn't want that 5th down day. The hype coming out of crapvision is at fever pitch. I sense fear. I'm short and staying that way until I see Maria cry.

Greetings to all,

While I will readily admit to being unable to compose my thoughts as well as the rest of you, I will say this.... I have steadily been accumulating both physical "stock" as well as shares, I am steadfast in my belief that gold and physical assets will be the "Next Generation". I sell Industrial R.E., and realize an obvious trend from paper to "physical" possession. Ultimately, I see a devaluation in real estate followed by a boom in "ownership". This is due to an overly agressive Fed feed. The Dollar will ultimately be tied to the price of Gold and all things will be relative to it.

I spend too much time in analyzing the manufacturing sector and its' associated job loss only to realize that either China will be exculuded by virtue of Protectionismn or "game over, we lose" or we sell them our paper and change the rules....My hunch is, we change the rules and we leave the others holding our debt "high and dry"., Either way, we're in for a protracted fight. All said and done, GRAB THE PHYSICAL POSSESSIONS.

Good luck to all.

THE COMMODITY BULL VIRUS WILL SPREAD

Dont forget coal companies - coal is the quiet achiever in the profitability stakes at the moment - good long along with gold and silver.

I also thing the bull in gold will broaden out into silver and the other metals and then into the agricultural commodities.

Like a virus it will move from comodity to commodity over the next 10 years.

Also it is highly probable that there will be one up year in this mega bear. Might not be 2003 but could well be 2004.

JUST BE PREPARED!!!

Archived