I heard he had apples all over the studio and was eating them too.

He's running out of dimwit gags.

One day sometime in the future he'll come blubbering and whimpering on air half naked and smeared with his own feces. It'll be the buy signal of the decade.

One day this guy will have to eat sh*t. And that will be the market bottom.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Wall Street has turned the economy into a giant asset-stripping scheme, one whose purpose is to suck the last bits of meat from the carcass of the middle class."

I might add that this is a greedy middle class.

Why did ppl flip houses? Greed.

Why did ppl buy dot con socks? Greed.

Wall Street might exploit, but, a lot of ppl let them selves be exploited, while searching and believing an "easy" buck.

I am becoming more and more convinced that a lot of unemployed and underemployed people are resorting to trading stocks to try and make ends meet instead of pounding the pavement in search of a "real" job. I think that the next crash will really set the natives on the warpath when this latest work-at-home scheme bites the dust. Good seats still available for the show.

Hey Doc,

Thank You for the "Zoomed View" in the Daily Market Update. I've always appreciated your work and I'm learning how to apply it onto mine. I guess that's why I've been a subscriber for well, many years.............If your not getting the Daily Market Updates & Fed Report your flying blind in this market.

Yes, my call is premature. My opinion that this one will not be the worst is based only on one single argument - somehow we avoided the bank run by the population.

Imagine if 50 million of people are heading to the bank and ask to get the deposit in cash. We've being very, very close to that last year. Probably the sheeples are too stupid, and that saved us. I had nothing in the bank back then

Most sheeple got nuthin' in the bank neither, no pernt runnin' down there.

Except reamtirees, who thanks to the gov't earn 0.0000001% interest on their pile, which they are rapidly consuming because they can't live off the interest.

It's all part of the plan. Destroy the middle class by sucking them into a temporary bigspending SUV multi-home bubble fantasy faux wealth lifestyle, then bring down the hammer, cut off their credit, crash their house prices and 201k's, shut off their interest income, send their jobs overseas, jack their taxes, and lock them into a work-until-death service-sector lifestyle, providing specialty niche personal servicing for the top 1% at a nickel a throw.

Most sheeple got nuthin' in the bank neither, no pernt runnin' down there.

Except reamtirees, who thanks to the gov't earn 0.0000001% interest on their pile, which they are rapidly consuming because they can't live off the interest.

It's all part of the plan. Destroy the middle class by sucking them into a temporary bigspending SUV multi-home bubble fantasy faux wealth lifestyle, then bring down the hammer, cut off their credit, crash their house prices and 201k's, shut off their interest income, send their jobs overseas, jack their taxes, and lock them into a work-until-death service-sector lifestyle, providing specialty niche personal servicing for the top 1% at a nickel a throw.

You ever seen this video? Or did you produce it? :lol:

"Free range livestock is so much cheaper to own and so much more productive"

Debt Farming & the Illusion of Freedom

http://vodpod.com/watch/1965839-stefan-mol...till-in-control

You're too early on that one too. There's already a run on the money market funds under way. The media is under a fatwah not to report it.

Generally, it's way, way too early to conclude that there won't be a run on the banks, and the biggie-- a run on the US Treasury. Now won't that be something.

Why would anyone stay in money markets? Money markets pay less interest than absolutely anything I can think of that pays interest. Why is that a problem if people leave these money markets for things that pay more interest?

Probably left better for the Weekend MTM...

WHAT SORT OF DESPOTISM DEMOCRATIC NATIONS HAVE TO FEAR

After having thus successively taken each member of the community in its powerful grasp and fashioned him at will, the supreme power then extends its arm over the whole community. It covers the surface of society with a network of small complicated rules, minute and uniform, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate, to rise above the crowd. The will of man is not shattered, but softened, bent, and guided; men are seldom forced by it to act, but they are constantly restrained from acting. Such a power does not destroy, but it prevents existence; it does not tyrannize, but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd.

Archived