The Magic Wand Appears

The End...

Just finished a session with an Asian Masseuse.....

Just what the doctor ordered.

I actually have about 25 stray shares left on PNRA short, but I covered 150 at the exact top.....

Still have some BBBY and WSM left over also. Small lots.

TD Waterhouse does a lousy job of listing all my positions. They only show 10 at a time.....

I need to clean up all this garbage and stick to trading 10 stocks or less.

Everybody is fighting on here tonight. Probably a sign of a big drop forthcoming......

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rayok:

Gm, ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota own majority of the stock in ballard power. They hold virtually all the patents on fuel cell tech. Ballard holds 200 and some odd patents. Out here outside of Detroit, gm, ford , chrysler all running fuel cell cars at the proving grounds. This is oils last run. Each of the big 3 has said they want to release a car this year or next.

Fuel cells were on the Saturn rockets. This is not new tech but a suppressed tech.

Ge is partners with another company creating home generation units the size of a central ac unit for about 4 to 5k if my memory serves me right. Natural gas and wires to the house obsolete.

Guess who is fighting this tech and why?

CYA

The tech is not suppressed, just not economical until conventional sources of energy become scarce, and thus more expensive. An internal combustion engine can easily run on hydrogen with minor modifications. They don't because conventional hydrocarbons are cheaper and more conveniant. Fuel cells were on Saturn rockets because cost was not a factor. Auto manufacturers have experimented with electic cars for at least 50 years, so what if they want to try fuel cells now. As for the convert water to hydrogen dream, the electicity used to harvest the hydrogen is more than the amount of electricity you get back when you recombine hydrogen and oxygen to get electricity again. This brings us back to hydrocarbons, still the cheapest source of hydrogen. Look a little closer at fool cells and you will see what I see. :P

Interesting developments tonight while viewing the Rydex Cash Flow numbers for RYVNX / RYVYX. The last two days of minor advances in the NDX show POSITIVE cash flow into RYVNX and NEGATIVE cash flow out of RYVYX.

Normally the direct opposite occurs on these numbers when any type of sustained rally occurs. From prior analysis of these flows, I would speculate that the big money is setting up for the big slam downwards in the very near future. :huh:

To my wife, on her birthday.

Prince.

Could you be

The most beautiful girl in the world

Uh

It?s plain to see

You?re the reason that God made a girl

Ooh

When the day

Turns into the last day of all time

I can say

I hope you are in these arms of mine

And when the night

Falls before that day I will cry, I?ll cry

Tears of joy

?Cause after you all one can do is die

Oh...ho...ho...oh...oh...

Could you be

Could you be

It?s plain to see

Oh, yes, you are

How can I

Get through days when I can?t get through hours, mmm

I can try

But when I do I see you and I?m devoured, oh, yes

Who?d allow, who?d allow

A face to be soft as a flower

I could bow [bow down]

And feel proud in the light of this power

Oh...ho...yes...oh...ho...

Could you be, could you be

Could you be

It?s plain to see

Oh, yes, you are

And if the stars

Ever fell one by one from the sky

I know Mars

Could not be, uh, too far behind

?Cause baby, this kind of beauty

Has got no reason to ever be shy

?Cause honey, this kind of beauty

Is the kind that comes from inside

Could you be, could you be

So beautiful, beautiful

It?s plain to see, plain to see

Ho...ho...ho...yeah...

Could you be

You, you must be a, oh....yeah

It?s plain to see, ooh...ooh...

You?re the reason, hey, hoo, yeah

If the stars ever fell one by one from the sky

Oh...ho...ho...ooh...yeah

I know Mars could not be to far behind

Oh...ooh...ho...

Could you be

Could you be

Get off the politics boyz and goils. :wink2:

I guess I should do some research on the fuel cell stuff. Ballard has a billion $ market gap and no sales. No thanks, I'll stick with my overpriced hole in the ground, GG. It's great to make electricity out of hydrogen but where does the hydrogen come from?

BBBY had a mini-breakdown induced by a borker downgrade. I almost jumped in for the ride down, but I think it's going to visit $37 again.

AssMaster and others,- guys don't get lost in partisan nonsense. Thats right where the power elite wants you, on your hands and knees and inspecting the dog shit with your nose. Bush is simply and obviously much cruder and more ridiculous than anyone posing at the helm in years but its all the same. The game is corporate global domination. It is literally a Crusade. It is completely Orwellian in scope,vision and execution. Don't get led around by the nose here. I ain't no liberal. I am a truth seeker. The Democrats aren't democrats anyway in the traditional sense, they have long since become Republican Lites. Who the hell cares? Its a very minor distraction. Keep your eye on the ball.

What is amazing is how during this bear market, each dip is bought with a vengeance, concentrated in the ?few select stocks?, and we have yet to experience a string of 90% down days, constant ?1000 TICK readings, or any other measure of a panic selling wave.

When you consider how many institutional investors actually believe the market is under-valued (vis-a-vis the lastest fad - The Fed Model), one shouldn't be surprised that "Big Money" is buying on the dips. It won't be until these guys begin to question/doubt their own metrics that the market will lose its underlying support.

Guest mrgoodstool

Too much noise going on here. I don't think we are going anywhere too fast. It's a going to be al ot of small battles as we grind lower. I'm still short in a big way and believe we will get a nice sell off sometime. As we go lower and lower the ranges stock's trade in get smaller and smaller. Two years ago I was looking for swing plays that I could get maybe 20-30 points in a short time frame last year that came down to 20-10 points maybe this year 10-5 points. As the levels get lower I think things take more time to play out. Less stocks to short now so it seems everbody is playing the same ones. My patience is being tested over and over and will be rewarded in the near future. Patience is the key here for entries and exit. Everybody is wating for a big move that may not come so quickly. Going to grind it out if that means stopping out and reshorting I have a nice cushion now to play with so hopefully I won't get taken out but if I do I'm ready to go back and battle again that's if I don't go insane first.

When you consider how many institutional investors actually believe the market is under-valued (vis-a-vis the lastest fad - The Fed Model), one shouldn't be surprised that "Big Money" is buying on the dips. It won't be until these guys begin to question/doubt their own metrics that the market will lose its underlying support.

Stan, good point, but it I think the operative word is hope (as in slope), not believe. :P

Archived