For Those Who Need To Regain Perspective

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(just mumbling to myself)

Me too.... mm da dm dmm ....

Maybe today is the day we try for 840 Oy!

yes...maybe the day...or may not......we may still hold yesterday's lows......cycle low due now......watching closely

Thanks, Glad, for the Puplava link. Sent the bookmark to my office as I don't have time to read it now.

FWIW:

8:30 am ET: Personal Income for February, prior 0.3%, consensus 0.2%

8:30 am ET: Personal Spending for February, prior -0.1%, consensus -0.2%

9:45 am ET: Michigan Sentiment-Rev for March, prior 75.0, consensus 75.0

I traded out of my dongs yesterday. While the outcome of the war is inevitable, the timeline has now become very blurred. That makes no difference to my trading, but I think it might for others who bought this thing on the expectation of a quick victory and are now seeing the reality of a possibly drawn out conflict. We might get some nervous dumping sometime today, especially in light of last weekend's Monday fiasco.

Meanwhile it's just a good trading market.

Good trading to all.

And, thanks again to Oyster.

Guest bidhitter

I've learned one must get up very early to make the first post of the day. I really thought I had a chance this morning. I really have nothing to say withoput java yet...I suppose I could come up with something.

Whatever happened to Brian Finnerty? OK, I really just wanted my 100th post.

Good morning and good stool to all!

Suctors and Stoolwethers

Starting to see 10-13 week sell signals on some of the biggest cap stocks. Upside cmaps have been hit in almost all cases. For all intents and purposes, the rally is over. The next up phase will fail to materially break the highs we saw last week. Those playing this for a big rally to fallow the current malaise will be sorely disappointed.

In the current issue of the Anals:

Fed Turdsday 3/27/03

It's Fed Releases Turdsday again, time to review all the latest data from the FBI. No, not that FBI. This FBI, or Financial Bubble Inc., is better known as the Feed. Is the mortgage refi boom still feeding the credit bubble? And is that boosting the stock market?

Doc looks at the Fed data, chronicles the short and intermediate term market cycles, and tells us where this spinning top is heading, with hot pictures of naked stock charts, the Long Bong Hit, Uncle Buck and the Golden Stool. Drop by your stock proctologist's office, and get the inside picture, all in the Anals tonight.

Stoolies, log one in. If you're not a stoolie already, become one Now! And don't forget to join Doc during the market day in Stooltrading Beta as he plots the market's twists and turns for you, in advance yet!

Many tanks to you stoolies who have given your support!

Archived