Prepare For The Dawn

......so meaning b of B completing....c of B to 3/27-3/28...then C upwards......if we go under 61.8% on this move I would be worried that we have already begun a move to new lows......

oy - do you mean 61.8% of move down from the 8 day rally (SPX ~830)? TIA

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those who follow spiral dates are well keyed to Roy Fellars (hidden spiral) and July 29th....his idea is that the date carries nuclear enormous risk on that date....it is also up on the next spiral date from the Oct 87 crash......(tied with 1929)...then we have back spirals hit from last December on N.Korea news.....Suffice to say that I am working on July 29th...and into August/October has the risk of some major world ugliness......meaning major slides for stocks if not seen before then.......bbl

That scenario would have big implications for precious metals, currencies and bonds too.

Presumably, up, down, and down, respectively.

......so meaning b of B completing....c of B to 3/27-3/28...then C upwards......if we go under 61.8% on this move I would be worried that we have already begun a move to new lows......

oy - do you mean 61.8% of move down from the 8 day rally (SPX ~830)? TIA

yes

On the topic of put/call, according to my data feed, I see put/call has taken quite a dive this am (bullish?), from a close yesterday of slightly below 1.0 to below 0.5. I am trying to add this indicator to my arsenal, how should I interprete this change?

CBOE PCR 9:00 AM CST

Equity 0.51

Index 4.65 <--- This says we go down...or the CBOE made yet another mistake

Overall 0.89

Equity Calls: 36827

Equity Puts: 18931

Total Equity: 55758

Index Calls: 3715

Index Puts: 17281

Total Index: 20996

post-3-1048691080_thumb.gif

Archived