No News is Good News

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone trying to game this market intraday with TA...good luck. When a pro like Oy holds back, you can bet the short term market is unfathomable. I think Ms. Cleo at $2.99/min would do just as well.

The wild A/D and volume A/D fluctuations demonstrate massive fund Robots/PPT/etc. rocking the boat in either direction at a moments notice. Huge postions are now for hours, not days or weeks. I would bet that many who have been trading the past 2 weeks are seeing profits go up in smoke, short or long.The answer, to me, is to find a long term postion you like, and stay with it. Or stay in cash.

After this mornings re-reversal of yesterday's reversal, I have gone to cash. When the US wins, I just don't want to be short. When the US gets stuck and gets hit with some serious casualties, I don't want to be short either. This just aint the sandbox for a 'lil old investor like me to be playin' in these days.

I understand Oyster perfectly, I think, on this. The geopolitical, social, economic and human ramifications of all of this make me inclined to sit this one out.

I'll keep up with IDS and Political Stool, M2M, but I'm through trading for a bit. Best of luck to all Stoolies. Stay safe!

I do not want Rush Limbaugh's propaganda on this website.

Let me be clear. I do not want political opinions of any kind on this thread. A handful of you have a comprehension problem when it comes to this.

My next steps will be to shut off access to the board to those whose Attention Deficit Disorder makes it impossible for them to respect these requests.

I am truly tired of repeating myself, and I apologize to the rest of you who have to put up with this.

Stooltrading charts are as clear as daylight, especially with that el funko fiber nacho addition. Youse all gots to get in the groove with dose der tings. Sure, the 1-day cycle could carry further with the 3-day pulling it along, but all the signs were there as clear as daylight as to what would happen today. Get with it, youse all.

I'll be focusing my efforts on that el neato concept of where the moving averages are projected to cross would signal the half-way point of the total move

As you were. :lol:

Looking forward to reading Hurst's book in a few weeks. Finally ordered it, and it should make a great deal of sense with my present understanding of the basics.

Archived