B4 The Bell, Tuezelday, June 15

Looks like I was wrong - AG doesn't care about the housing bubble, high inflation, or huge budget deficits. Not that he saw any of this coming.

I believe Doc is right on the mark with his Feed Report - while making mild warnings that the Fed has to take back excessive rate cuts, it's about to begin a quantitative easing in the supply of money (i.e. pumping up the monetary base to stimulate money supply growth).

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My take on statist alphies bullhorning: He is scared shitless about inflation, sleepless nights over the calamity that awaits residential real estate, and he knows the foreign money is drying up.

My take after listening in on Greenspan:

Household Debt - not a problem

Trade deficit - not a problem , markets will take care of it

budget deficit - not an immediate problem

Inflation - no problem there

rejoice - we have truly found a way to print money to solve ALL problems.

Credit Measures Fall Again

Is Bubble Deflating?

Fed Releases update is now posted! Once a week Doc fills you in on the all important Fed weekly releases. Doc gives you his briefs on the charts of the Fed's most important money and credit measures.

Take a subscribatory and download your Fed Releases RIGHT NOW!

Doc, I am getting the FEED for 6/14 when I use your link.

What did the Feds do for 6/15--that's today, isn't it?

(I can tell day from night, but sometimes the day of the week confuses me)

:o

Sherlock

Did Greenspan just say that he is concerned that we may be making promises to future genrations that we may not be able to fulfill?

NO SHIT???

Credit Measures Fall Again

Is Bubble Deflating?

Fed Releases update is now posted! Once a week Doc fills you in on the all important Fed weekly releases. Doc gives you his briefs on the charts of the Fed's most important money and credit measures.

Take a subscribatory and download your Fed Releases RIGHT NOW!

Doc, I am getting the FEED for 6/14 when I use your link.

What did the Feds do for 6/15--that's today, isn't it?

(I can tell day from night, but sometimes the day of the week confuses me)

:o

Sherlock

It's probably best that you PM him (I will in this case) ;) when you have problems with the reports, since he can not keep up with all the posts sometimes.

Did Greenspan just say that he is concerned that we may be making promises to future genrations that we may not be able to fulfill?

NO SHIT???

In a fiat system, money is credit. Credit is nothing but promises. So when the keeper of the system says we may not be able to fulfil promises ( but everything is just fine) - this is tantamount to saying the credit system may not work - ie. money is bad , broken, fraudulent.

While of course they could slap them down at any moment, don't fail to check the charts of your favorite miners...as we may get a major squeeze.

I know that man is very adapatable, and I know I can take about anything they throw at me. What I can not take is watching these asshols statists ruing the economy and the financial system, yet listen to the non stop 24/7 fricking lies. I can and will prepare for what the fiat statists always do, but when they lie and manipulate to hide the damage, well, I jsut about fricking lose it. Example, given what they have doen the dow should be at 3000 and gold the same, why to these pricks get to have their cake and eat it too?

Archived