IDS World Markets Wed 6th October 04

Thanks Al for the Oz slang link, hey there was one there I've never heard before..."brown-eyed mullet" (turd in the sea where you're swimming) :lol: :lol:

t?s=^AORD

In the meantime, back at the frigging ranch, we're at it again. Another new high: I have to drag myself away from Sims 2 to report this? Maybe I'll just open a week's worth of IDSWM in advance until something suitably disastrous happens ;)

At least it's a joy to report golds and oils are steaming up. Wow how about that oil price hey? Here on Stool we've been saying for ages that oil prices ain't going down until a viable alternative is found or we sink into a prolonged global depression, the latter far more likely of course.

Asia up and away:

t?s=^N225

t?s=^KS11

t?s=^STI

t?s=^TWII

t?s=^SSEC

t?s=^HSI

t?s=^BSESN

http://quote.yahoo.com/m2?u

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothig much happening here in U-Rope today so far.Maybe yd was fakeout-breakout day. Taiwan seems to have got hit halfway through the session.

As long as those that need to are able to rocket the indices up and hold,then there's not much point in taking bearish positions 'cos"those that can move the market" just love bear baiting.Most of the time,it's the only place they can get the required mo-mo from--short squeezing.

My cpi from yesterday made a top and is coming back down but the spike was not very high,so I dunno if it counts!

Archived