Revenge

I tried the mktcycles subscription for a while. No recommendations. Scaling on the charts hard to read, no tick marks (for dates on the x-axis) I ended up cancelling. I couldnt make them work for me. Have you subscribed long? Do you get value from them?

cyclist - I got that chart from their free page. No plans to subscribe. I am comfortable and happy in my relationship with stool...see, he just made the markets plunge to turn my head back from looking at the other chicks in the bar B)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the mktcycles subscription for a while. No recommendations. Scaling on the charts hard to read, no tick marks (for dates on the x-axis) I ended up cancelling. I couldnt make them work for me. Have you subscribed long? Do you get value from them?

That was my experience too. The charts are interesting, but they really didn't help me to plan my trades. I also was turned off by the hype on the new front page--and the outrageous increase in the monthly fee. Bottom line: I need some handholding in interpreting charts. Doc fits the bill.

Re: mktcycles

Where are the longer cycles?  4 yr and greater?  Maybe I'm missing something.

Azzmazturd - exactly my point...I believe they would say the longer cycles are represented by the "long term trendline" represented by the heavy central trendline on the chart. My question is simply how is that line generated, and by extension, why would it be projecting an upward slope in 2003 after 3 down years?

Archived