More Robot Volatility

PD, you da man! BBOX down 20% AH -- unbelieveable how you hit on those junk stocks ready to implode! I remember NPSP and CERS and their huge gap down a while ago...It's great man.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phat: I thought there were three, but I deleted some emails today and so I didn't want to claim it.

Regional Location: INDONESIA

Magnitude: 6.4M

Greenwich Mean Date: 2003/03/10

Greenwich Mean Time: 02:09:37

Latitude: 1.70N

Longitude: 127.23E

Focal depth: 100.0km

Analysis Quality: HALM

Regional Location: NEW IRELAND REGION, P.N.G.

Magnitude: 6.8M

Greenwich Mean Date: 2003/03/11

Greenwich Mean Time: 07:27:32

Latitude: 4.70S

Longitude: 153.13E

Focal depth: 33.0km

Analysis Quality: A

I want to remind everyone before it happens, war discussions on this thread are ok only as, and if, they relate to the market. Please no gratuitous political jabs or extended diatribes. We all know there are two sides to this argument. If you feel an uncontrollable urge to express yourself on the war or politics, please relieve yourself on Political Stool, not here.

Many tanks in advance.

Doc

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nice work major piles, BBOX a true steaming pile, more mojo for dodo.

extinction level events all around, sweet smell of rinds in the morning.

bwhahaahahhaahahhahaahha

smoke 'em piles - smoke 'em

so says i,

MERCILESS

Attn: Vesselin & others:

Technical Question Everybody:

During this decline, we have lower lows on lower volume, and higher highs on the McClellan Oscillator.

How can you tell when we are going lower, or when to spot a reversal due to a positive divergence?

If I recall, we had the exact same setup before last year's March Madness. A few big negative TICK days, a 90% down day, and a positive divergence.

Swenlin

PD, you da man! BBOX down 20% AH -- unbelieveable how you hit on those junk stocks ready to implode! I remember NPSP and CERS and their huge gap down a while ago...It's great man.

isn't that kick-ass! :P

Its those huge winners that make it all worth while and why its very important to short a 10-15 stock sector diversified portfolio instead of just one or two picks.

With that killing in BBOX it makes the very short lived pathetic rally attempt in ALTR not worth worrying about.

VectorVest.com. $550/yr well worth the dues. Trust me, I'm making a killing in this slide and there's plenty-o slide left. :lol:

Hey Calculus - did you hear about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil. :blink:

Pile - you doin the honors?

Had to cover my BER short for only a few hundred in the green. They nounced news of an .11 cent dividend increase

so I covered fast. It jumped about .40 cents. and will likely go up a dollar tomorrow. For an .11 cent increase!! sheesh!

Train kept a rollin' all night long.

Piles,

BBOX. Good for you! :)

Anybody notice that the dow closed below the july low today? B)

still short.

The XMI is about 4 points away from a new bear market low. The trannies about 25 points from a new bear low.

They've been leading this entire decline. Wouldn't expect to see them stop now.

Tanks TE.

Mark, the McClellan ozzie is indeed suggesting a very ST pop. That would be great, I would welcome it with open arms. I would love to see a little relief rally right up into the Bradley March 13th turn date that way the market can fall more :lol:

Looking at the Summation the IT trend remains down and that's what I follow now. BPI's aren't low enough to suggest a durable bottom yet and VIX and p/c ratios are not either, in fact they're still indicating a top - holy crap, when will those dippers give up?!

To me the ST pops don't matter, I positioned when it was the lowest risk time to do so (Dec/Jan), sitting on a huge pile of steaming dung and coin, and I don't have to worry and fret as much now. With each passing day it gets easier and easier as the noose tightens around my pieces of CRAPOLA.

The hard part is entering, that's why I pushed myself to get in back then. But more importantly the trick is to STAY IN and not let pops trick you out. That's why you have to follow IT indicators as well as ST ones.

Getting out solves one problem but gives you another - you have to figure out how to get back in.

When opportunity knocks...well you know.

NEWTON, Iowa -- Maytag Corp. (NYSE:MYG - News) warned it won't meet first-quarter expectations, as results began to weaken in February.

The appliance maker didn't provide specifics as to new guidance, but did say operating earnings in February were 25% below plan. It cited "weak volumes and deteriorating sales-mix shift to lower-priced models" of its Hoover floor-care products, as well as the weak overall retail environment.

When the company released its fourth-quarter results in January, Maytag said it expected "normalized" first-quarter earnings of 70 cents a share. The company didn't define "normalized."

There is more down side. Only thing we have to worry about is the coming scam week. Bears have more chance at making money from spring till autumn. It?s going be one hot summer. Then the bull phase comes during the cold seasons, and then bears just have to hibernate or get slaughtered.

Far as I can see that war rally every one is looking for may not come since we may not get a war. Buyer and sellers are all waiting for the war rally. One can say we are in a limbo land with wind coming out slowly.

Here is a chart. Looks like we are near the top not the bottoms. Not at the fear stage just completion fear will come latter. Bulls and Bears are craping in their pants.

post-7-1047423410.gif

Archived