• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Mexican Official Pushes

For Totally Open Border

By Jerry Seper

The Washington Times

9-28-4

Mexico's newest border czar wants to begin building additional travel lanes at ports of entry along the U.S.-Mexico border and to increase the number of border crossings into the United States - the first steps, he hopes, toward an open border with no checkpoints.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/200409...12753-6418r.htm

"The Dollar will be crushed before the election, sending the U.S. Economy into a nosedive.  I will guarantee it.  President Bush will be on watch during the largest financial debacle in history."

And what better partner to crush it than China?

The Bush family's ties to China go back to 1974, when President Nixon named George Bush ambassador to China. The college-age George W. Bush spent two months in China visiting his parents during his father's two-year stint.

Thick as thieves

One might guess that China is a place where the Bush crime family salts away its illegal billions from gun running and arms smuggling. The FATF money laundering task force is mainly a 'rich country' thing. In Asia, there's a long tradition of accounts opened under pseudonyms.

With the sponsorship of top politicos, your ill-gotten gains are safe from the anti-corruption police ...

M.H.,

I got a call From TRA/TNH. TRA is hedged 30% 1 million below the current price (?) TNH is hedged at the market for 22%.

Both hit new highs today.

T.E.,

Thanks for the feedback. The 'million' bit may refer to the units of the Nymex natgas futures contract (10,000 million BTUs).

Henry Hub natgas future specs

Anyway, sounds like in total, they are hedged about (30 + 22) = 52% ... a neutral position. The one thing that would hurt them would be a big pop in natgas prices. A drop would give their stock prices a further boost.

TRA/TNH are 'value plays' ... that's why I owned them several years ago. Glad you are making money on something real. Nobody has to buy GOOG at the top. ;)

I have some questions about voter resistration and election administration in the U.S. but first here is how it works in the Great White North. Elections both Provincially and Federally are run by independant entities who are funded by Government and whose employee's are civil servants. Elections Canada federally and in my case Elections B.C. (any other Province is the same i.e. Elections Alberta.) The Voters lists are compiled and administered by the applicable entity-not by Government. For Provincial Elections you register once receive a Voter I.D. card (size of a Visa card) and only get a new one if you change your address, to vote you show the card at the Poll are marked off on the Master list and vote-paper ballot-pencil "X' beside your candidate, you fold the ballot return to the poll clerk who tears off the number at the top and you drop it in the Box. For Federal elections pretty much the same except voters cards are mailed to you and your family 2 to 3 weeks in advance of the election and the same procedure as in a Provincial election is followed. Now if you move and forggot to change your address you can still vote by swearing an affidavit at the polls and showing ID as to who you are and those ballots are counted within 7 days of the election as soon as they are verified. No Badges or buttons are allowed in the polling place and no election signs may be visible from the polling place. Campaign advertising stops cold 48 hours prior to an election. I may may missed something but that is the guts of it. My question is do you not have an independant election entity that looks after registration???...and why do you have to register as a Dem, Pub or independant, if that was a requirement here there would be an instant revolution???...Lastly debates -here again we have an Independant body that sets the rules not the Pol's, and pretty much everything goes, it is great theatre, all parties are participants including the Bloc head seperatists and our wing nut Lefties...why do the pol's make the Debate rules?? I ask these questions seriously cuz I don't the answers.

M.H.,

I got a call From TRA/TNH. TRA is hedged 30% 1 million below the current price (?) TNH is hedged at the market for 22%.

Both hit new highs today.

T.E.,

Thanks for the feedback. The 'million' bit may refer to the units of the Nymex natgas futures contract (10,000 million BTUs).

Henry Hub natgas future specs

Anyway, sounds like in total, they are hedged about (30 + 22) = 52% ... a neutral position. The one thing that would hurt them would be a big pop in natgas prices. A drop would give their stock prices a further boost.

TRA/TNH are 'value plays' ... that's why I owned them several years ago. Glad you are making money on something real. Nobody has to buy GOOG at the top. ;)

I would look at it this way 22+30 divide by 2 = 26% hedged. None the less they are real. I would never buy Google stock, nor would I short it yet. TZOO, i wanted to short at 70. look at it today. (I couldn't borrow the stock). :angry:

Damned weird, The Bush family have all these creepy international associations and friends like China, Saudi Arabia and all the appropriately crooked little Stans. Strange that prior to the election W had never been out of the country. It's like he's the retarded offspring who's hauled out of the attic for traditional events and symbolic functions, like running a country.

Not surprising about the registration cards having to be printed on 80 lb paper in Ohio. I gotta say, I agree with posters who say the dems are essentially as crooked. But man, the repugs have the cajones to be so outfront, so in your face. They don't care what they have to do to win. It's so refreshingly blatant.

Plunger, What does Martina Navratalova have to do with Snap on tools? You mention she would make a good spokesperson.

Final episode of 3 part series Extreme Oil on PBS tonight.

Extreme Oil

The Wilderness

Tuesday, September 28, 10:00pm

EXTREME OIL heads to the far reaches of Alaska and Canada ? with a side trip to Washington, DC. Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) could soon be the site of extensive oil development ? but at what cost? In Washington, those lobbying for and against tapping into ANWR's oil supply state their cases. In Alaska, too, there are passionate advocates both for and against drilling in ANWR, and the issue even divides the region's indigenous populations. In Alberta, the crew heads to a pristine forest landscape ? perhaps a model for the ANWAR project ? that has become the extraction site of what some call 'the world's worst oil.'

Damned weird, The Bush family have all these creepy international associations and friends like China, Saudi Arabia and all the appropriately crooked little Stans. Strange that prior to the election W had never been out of the country. It's like he's the retarded offspring who's hauled out of the attic for traditional events and symbolic functions, like running a country.

Not surprising about the registration cards having to be printed on 80 lb paper in Ohio. I gotta say, I agree with posters who say the dems are essentially as crooked. But man, the repugs have the cajones to be so outfront, so in your face. They don't care what they have to do to win. It's so refreshingly blatant.

Plunger, What does Martina Navratalova have to do with Snap on tools? You mention she would make a good spokesperson.

I thought everyone got the reference to Martina snappin' one on. :o :P

"Sept. 28 - In what some political insiders are calling an attempt to lower expectations in the days leading up to the first presidential debate, the White House today announced that President George W. Bush has an IQ of 67."

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6125258/site/newsweek/

Anounce the truth now that we are desensitized!

B-4, Our election process all sounds so above board, but when you look at it closely, it's anything but. When you say our elections are conducted by "independant entities" you know and I know that means extra-biologic entities. Aliens, Brian, who would like nothing more than to pull out of the Kyoto accords and increase Canadian CO2 emmissions so they can breathe our air comfortably and establish permanent bases in places like...White Rock. :grin:

Archived