The Amazing Miracle Market

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The FCB's can never stop the multiple bilge pumps running, or the ship will sink under a flood of debt. I'm sure there are many days when Benny feels that if he can just keep her afloat long enough, the good ship eCONomy will drift toward some as yet unsighted shore. :wacko:

Except I don't think it was the FCBs. All week long the indirect bid was down. Evidence says that the PDs are carrying the water for Ben.

Custodial data is out at 4:30, but only through Wednesday, and none of these auctions settled before they closed the books on Wednesday.

When did Dell release ? They sneak this in before the close or is this just the efficient market theory at work...

This friggin market is no different then any other bubble environment we've been through. No checks and balances..wild speculation and less families in the mafia....this started 30 minutes before the close

Except I don't think it was the FCBs. All week long the indirect bid was down. Evidence says that the PDs are carrying the water for Ben.

Custodial data is out at 4:30, but only through Wednesday, and none of these auctions settled before they closed the books on Wednesday.

I think I'm suffering from Acronymonia. :o :lol: I meant to say CB's.

I think I'm suffering from Acronymonia. :o :lol: I meant to say CB's.

Now you have ME confused. :wacko:

Ah, CB's possessive. I get it.

I think.

As in the Fed's...

I don't think the FCBs are the ones supporting this. It's all domestic terrorism, the Fed Gang.

When did Dell release ? They sneak this in before the close or is this just the efficient market theory at work...

This friggin market is no different then any other bubble environment we've been through. No checks and balances..wild speculation and less families in the mafia....this started 30 minutes before the close

How's it reacting after hours? Anyone got a quote handy?

porked 3 nickels AH 15.5 -.15

Dell earnings fall 23% as corporate sales weaken

SAN FANNYCRISCO (MarketBeeyatch) -- Dell Inc. on Thursday reamported a fiscal second-quarter profit that fell 23% from a year ago as sales fell across all of its business areas.

Dell (DELL) said it earned $472 million, or 24 cents a share, on revenue of $12.76 billion. During the same period a year ago, the computer-industry giant earned $616 million, or 31 cents a share, on $16.4 billion in sales.

The company said its reamsults included pre-tax expenses of $87 million, or 4 cents a share for "organizational effectiveness actions." :mellow:

Analcysts surveyed by FactSet Reamsearch had forecasst Dell to earn 22 cents a share on $12.6 billion in revenue for the quarter.

So was that space needle before the close due to a leak by one of the "Families" or did they become the first company to release 1/2 hour before the close ?

Cnbs said it was up big after hours but that spike was before the close. They must have popped the champagne cork at 3:30 and the morons on the devil channel missed it.

Was this forum bullish in 2003 and 2004?

This forum looks to much bearish:)

I still think there will be a top in mid OCT 2009, then a 20% correction, and off to the races again to come back to the same level. Late Spring 2010 we are going down down down to march low within 1,5 year.

So was that space needle before the close due to a leak by one of the "Families" or did they become the first company to release 1/2 hour before the close ?

Cnbs said it was up big after hours but that spike was before the close. They must have popped the champagne cork at 3:30 and the morons on the devil channel missed it.

Bloombox said the company announced there had been an error and the results were posted on the Dell website 'bout half hour b4 the close.

Was this forum bullish in 2003 and 2004?

This forum looks to much bearish:)

I still think there will be a top in mid OCT 2009, then a 20% correction, and off to the races again to come back to the same level. Late Spring 2010 we are going down down down to march low within 1,5 year.

Hi, Swordfish

What is this point of view based on? TA indicators of some kind? Some guru or writer you read?

Cap

Archived